Top 10 Urology Surgeons, Doctors and Hospitals in India
Access the Best Urologists in the World and Top Urology Hospitals in India for your Urology Surgery with Tour2India4Health Group
Tour2India4Health Group in India is one of the largest providers of professional healthcare value provider in India. With a large number of world-renowned medical facilities, we have the resources to offer you the finest medical treatment in India, and help you in your speedy recovery. We are experts in providing the ultimate in medical tourism packages.
We provided affordable Urology surgery in India at Best Urology Hospitals in India under best surgeon at much discounted price when compared to other healthcare providers in India and abroad. Our discounted package for overseas uninsured, self insured and underinsured individuals helps them to save upto 30% to 40% on their surgery cost.
The surgery package prices are special tailor made for our patients keeping in mind their requirement that includes everything related to the surgery & health care, such as:
- Transport of the medical tourist to and from airport
- The fee of the surgeon, doctors and their team
- The cost of the hospitals or clinic
- Patient's family stay in the medical facility
- Nursing care
- Food and diet provided to the patient, etc,
Other miscellaneous facilities included as per the needs and want of the patient are as follows;
- Hotel stay
- Language translator
- International calling card
- Foreign exchange facility
- Tour of the city where you had your surgery or treatment, etc.
International Patient Experience
Mr. Jonathan, USA
Complex Urology Surgery in India
Hello, I am Jonathan from USA and I got my Urology Surgery in India through Tour2India4Health Consultants. I had some urological problems and I was searching for treatment options in my native country, but the cost for the surgery was beyond my budget. A friend of mine suggested me about Tour2India4Health Consultants in India through which he got assistance during his urology surgery in India. I contacted this group and they responded quickly to all my queries and doubts.
After having a telephonic conversation with the surgeon, I decided to get my surgery done through them. The surgeon was a kind hearted person who cleared all my doubts before the surgery. The nursing staff was amazing and very caring. I really appreciate their dedicated efforts in arranging my surgery in India. I am thankful to your entire team for their wonderful hospitality, excellent medical services and care I received during my medical trip to India.
Medical professionals specializing in the field of urology are called urologists and are trained to diagnose, treat, and manage patients with urologic disorders. The organs covered by urology include the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureter, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis).
When medication and other non-surgical treatments are unavailable or cannot relieve symptoms, surgery is the recommended treatment for many conditions that affect the male reproductive organs and urinary tract organs. Fortunately, less invasive surgical options are available to many people facing urologic surgery. The most common is laparoscopy, which uses small incisions.
Best Urology Surgeons in India
- A Urology Surgeon or Urologist is a physician who has been trained to treat disorders of the male and female urinary tract (bladder, ureter, kidney, and urethra) and the male reproductive system.
- If you are suffering from a continence problem, Urology specialists in India offer a variety of treatments that can help restore hope and improve your quality of life. The treatment options include behavior modification, biofeedback, bladder retraining, medicines, surgical repairs and sacral nerve stimulation.
- Best urology surgeons of India offer a wide range of leading-edge treatment options – both surgical and nonsurgical – for medical conditions of the urogenital tract, including the prostate and testicles in males and the kidneys and bladder in both males and females
- Indian physicians strive to deliver the very highest quality of care in a comfortable and supportive office environment.
- Many of the procedures performed by Top 10 urologists in India do not require “open” surgical techniques. In fact, due to the development of equipment like the uretescope, which can visualize the urinary tract, diagnosis and treatment is accomplished without ever requiring a scalpel or sewing a stitch.
- Indian physicians are known leaders in the field of Urology Surgery in the world. In the highly specialized area of reconstructive surgery, the best urologists in the world perform such procedures as creation of a replacement bladder in patients with bladder cancer, reconstruction of the urethra, and repair and reconstruction of the genitals.
- Urology specialists of India are also widely known for their capability in early detection of cancer using sophisticated screening methods for bladder and prostate cancer as well as advanced biopsy techniques for these two malignancies.
- Medical Qualifications of the Urology Surgeons in India are as follows :
- MS in Orthopedic
- MCH in Joint replacement
- DNB/FRCS/MRCS from International Colleges and Hospitals
- International Fellowship and Training Programs
- Publications and Paper Presentations in Reputed Scientific and Medical Journals
- Wide Clinical Experience
5 Best Urologist in India
- Dr. Mohan Keshavamurthy
- Dr. Narmada Prasad Gupta
- Dr. Vikram Sharma
- Dr. Anup Ramani
- Dr. Rupin Shah
TOP 10 Urology Surgeons in India
- Dr. Sanjay Gogoi
- Dr. Anant Kumar
- Dr. Vineet Malhotra
- Dr. Gagan Gautam
- Dr. Rajiv Goel
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Ahlawat
- Dr. Ashish Sabharwal
- Dr. S V Kotwal
- Dr. Rahul Gupta
- Dr. Pankaj Maheshwari
List of Top Urology Doctors in India
- Dr. Mahendra Jain
- Dr. Dilip Raja
- Dr. Roychowdhury
- Dr. Sanjay Pandey
- Dr. Manu Gupta
- Dr. Vipin Tyagi
- Dr. Pawan Kesarwani
- Dr. V K Mehta
- Dr. Sudhir Khanna
- Dr. Rajiv Goel
- Dr. Mrinal Pahwa
- Dr. Parag Gupta
- Dr. Shailendra Kumar Goel
- Dr. Manoj Talwar
- Dr. Rajinder Yadav
- Dr. Ajay Sharma
- Dr. N Subramanian
- Dr. Rajeev sood
- Dr. Rajesh Taneja
- Dr. Anil Agarwal
- Dr. Deepak Dubey
- Dr. Avanish Arora
- Dr. Anil Kumar Gupta
- Dr. S K Rawat
- Dr. Vikas Jain
- Dr. Anshuman Agarwal
- Dr. Mahendra Jain
- Dr. Ninan Thomas Panicker
- Dr. S P Keshavamurthy
- Dr. Dilip Dhanpal
- Dr. Ali Poonawala
- Dr. Joseph Thachil
- Dr. T V Seshagiri
- Dr. Bejoy Abraham
- Dr. K Rao
- Dr. Sridhar K N
- Dr. B V Venkatesh
- Dr. T S Vasan
- Dr. Nagasubramanyam S
- Dr. Geetha Basavaraj
- Dr. Sanjai Addla
- Dr. Kamath Ananth Janardhan
Check out List of Best Urologist of India
- Dr. Ananthakrishnan Sivaraman
- Dr. N Anandan
- Dr. Narasimhan Ragavan
- Dr. Joseph V. Thachil
- Dr. R Govindarajan
- Dr. Deepak Lamech
- Dr. A.M Jayaraman
- Dr. A. Natarajan
- Dr. Raghavan Sridhar
- Dr. Ravi Babu Sivaraj
- Dr. Muthulatha N
- Dr. Srinivasan
- Dr. Meyyappan R M
- Dr. Shailesh Raina
- Dr. Deepak M Gupte
- Dr. Sharad R Shah
- Dr. B Shiva Shankar
- Dr. Prasanna Kumar Mishra
- Dr. Ravishankar L S
- Dr. Murali Venkatraman
- Dr. Rajagopal V
- Dr. R. Jayaganesh
- Dr. Uttam Lodh
- Dr. Shivaji Basu
- Dr. Pattnaik's S. S.
- Dr. Pradeep P Rao
- Dr. Mukund Thatte
- Dr. Prakash Chandra Shetty
- Dr. Hemant R Pathak
- Dr. Praful Kulkarni
- Dr. P.J Chibber
- Dr. Jaishree Sharad
- Dr. Sumit Mehta
- Dr. Ajit M Vaze
- Dr. Anand Utture
- Dr. Tushar Rege
- Dr. S. S. Nabar
- Dr. Rajesh Bajpai
- Dr. Amit Khandkar
- Dr. V. K. Subramaniam
- Dr. Jagdeep Balyan
- Dr. Shulmit Vaidya
Top Urology Hospitals in India
- Best urology hospitals of India offer a comprehensive range of urology surgery and care for children, adults and geriatrics providing outpatient clinic consultation, evaluation and diagnostics.
- The Urology department at various hospitals in India are dedicated to provide state of the art medical and surgical care with state of the art facilities in radiology (x-rays, ultrasound and scans), laboratory, surgery room and nursing care. Almost all evaluation processes are performed on a 'one-day' and 'one-stop' basis to cater to the busy international clients.
- A comprehensive approach to patient care is adapted by these hospitals, offering various urology services to diagnose and treat kidney stone disease, Urology cancers, incontinence, infertility, impotence, female and paediatric urology, prostatic surgery and other urinary difficulties.
- India has state of the art Urology Hospitals with the best urologists in the world. With the best infrastructure, the best possible Medical facilities, accompanied with the most competitive prices, you can get the treatment done in India at the lowest charges.
- Many Urology Hospitals in India are honored of being amongst the top Urology Surgery centers in the world. Their main goal has always been to evaluate and treat patients by the most effective methods and prescribe what is best for specific patients.
The best urology hospitals of India have formed professional and specialized team that work together to treat their international patients providing the best they deserve. The team of top urology hospitals includes :
- Urology Surgeons
- Technical Experts
- Medical Experts
- Health Officials
- Medical Professors
- Medical Students
Top 10 Urology Hospitals in India
- Fortis Hospital Gurgaon
- Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon
- BLK Max Hospital New Delhi
- Nanavati Max Hospital, Mumbai
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Global Hospital, Parel, Mumbai
- Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai
List of Top Urology Surgery Hospitals of India
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Narayana Superspeciality, Gurugram
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital Delhi
- Moolchand Medcity, Delhi
- SCI International Hospital, Delhi
- Fortis Hospital, Banergatta Road, Bangalore
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore
- Hosmat Hospital, Bangalore
- Apollo Hospital, Jayanagar, Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Cunningham Road, Bangalore
- Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, New Delhi
- Sims Hospital, Chennai
- Kauvery Hospital Chennai
- Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
- Apollo Hospitals, Mumbai
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, New Delhi
- Metro Hospital, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
- Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai
- Miot International Hospital, Chennai
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Dr. Rela Institute and Medical Centre, Chennai
- MaxCure Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Global Hospital Mumbai
- Seven Hills Hospital, Mumbai
- Sant Parmanand Hospital, New Delhi
- Global Gleneagles Hospital, Hyderabad
- Sparsh Hospital, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore
- Aster CMI Hospital, Hebbel, Bangalore
- Shalby Hospital Naroda, Ahmedabad
Check Out Best Hospitals for Urology Surgery in India
- Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore
- Hosmat Hospital, Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Banergatta Road, Bangalore
- Apollo Hospital, Jayanagar, Bangalore
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi
- Rainbow Hospital, Bangalore
- Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital, Mumbai
- Fortis Hospital, Cunningham Road, Bangalore
- Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
- SS SPARSH Hospital, Mysore Road, Bangalore
- Cloudnine Hospital, Bangalore
- Frontier Lifeline Hospital, Chennai
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre, Chennai
- Mehta Hospitals, Chennai
- Sankara Nethralaya Hospital, Chennai
- New Age Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai
- Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai
- S. L. Raheja Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, Mumbai
- P.D Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai
- Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, Chembur
- Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai
- Aster Medcity Hospital, Bangalore
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital Bangalore
Indian Cities where top and world renowned Urology surgery hospitals situated are;
American Patient Mr. Jeffrey Athaide sharing his Urology Surgery Experience in India
Mr. Jeffrey Athaide from America
Thanks Tour2India4Helath for my successful and low cost urology surgery at the best hospital in India and by the most skilled hands. I was offered a discounted package for a complete tour to India including the airport transfers, surgery cost, price of the surgeon, hospital cost, medicines, accommodation, nursing care and the food. My wife accompanied me to India and we both had a comfortable stay with the team of this group fulfilling all our necessities.
Medical Tourism in India
- Skyrocketing health care expenses has become an issue of concern world over and people find themselves constrained to make compromises to their personal health. MEDICAL TOURISM INDIA - MEDICAL TREATMENT INDIA is the answer!
- Choosing the appropriate medical tourism facility is the most important part of the medical travel process. There are many factors to consider, but most important is the quality of care and reputation of the institution.
- Use of technologically advanced diagnostic equipments and excellent infrastructure of the Hospitals makes India a popular destination for tourists interested in medical tourism in India. The vast majority of these hospitals are in the process of applying for JCI Accreditation as well.
- India’s amazing diversity offers you everything you could ever want in a holiday. From the moment you set your foot in India you are greeted by a graceful namaste, a gesture that denotes both welcome and respect, you are on the way to most rewarding experiences of your life.
At any part of the year India can offer you a dazzling array of destinations and experiences. Always warm and inviting, India is a place of infinite variety - one that favors you with a different facet of its fascination every time you come on a visit.
Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are:
What is urology?
Urology is a medical speciality concerned with conditions and diseases of the genital and urinary tract in men, women and children. Urologists also diagnose and treat disorders of the male reproductive system.
What training do urologists have?
Urologists are medical doctors who have completed four years of medical school and at least two years of general surgical training, followed by four years of speciality training in urologic surgery.
How many times a day does a healthy person urinate?
Urination frequency varies widely, but most healthy people use the bathroom four to eight times a day. More frequent urination or waking up at night to go to the bathroom may signal a health problem or simply that you're drinking too much before or at bedtime.
When should I see a doctor for incontinence?
Generally, it's a good idea to call your doctor or schedule an appointment if you: Have a sudden onset of incontinence. Find that incontinence is interfering with your quality of life. Are wearing a urine absorption pad because of frequent accidents.
What can I do to maintain good urologic health?
The best way to avoid urological problems is to maintain good overall health habits, including exercising regularly, maintaining a healthy weight and avoiding tobacco, excessive alcohol and caffeine. You should also avoid foods or substances that remove water from the body, known as diuretics.
Is incontinence more of a problem for women than men?
Not necessarily, although urinary incontinence occurs about twice as often in women than in men. Pregnancy, childbirth, menopause and female anatomy account for the difference. About one third of the 12 million people who suffer from incontinence in the United States are men. Male incontinence is often associated with prostate problems or treatments.
What increases a woman's risk of incontinence?
Often it's a combination of factors, such as having given birth multiple times, age, obesity and smoking. Other factors include: Chronic bladder infections, Hysterectomy, Diabetes, Lower estrogen levels after menopause, Parkinson's or Alzheimer's disease, Multiple sclerosis, While age can be a contributor, no one should accept incontinence as an inevitability of growing older, Stroke or spinal cord injury
What increases the risk of incontinence in men?
Most men have decreased bladder capacity as they age, naturally increasing the risk of incontinence to some degree. But incontinence in men may be related to a number of health conditions or medical treatments. It also can be caused by lifestyle or family history. Other contributors can be smoking, obesity, a high consumption of alcohol and caffeinated and carbonated drinks, and injury to the bladder. Just as in women, neurological conditions such as Parkinson's or Alzheimer's disease can play a role.
What is an urodynamic test?
Urodynamics refers to the mechanisms of your urinary tract. Urodynamic testing is an analysis of how well the bladder, urethra and muscles (sphincters) function to control voiding, or the elimination of urine. These tests help urologists treat problems with storing urine or voiding.
Located in South Asia, bordered by Pakistan, Nepal, China and Bangladesh, India is South Asia's largest, sovereign, democratic republic. India has an edge over other countries when it comes to offering comprehensive, cost-effective and timely medical care: it also offers an exotic, adventure-filled or cultural -if you wish array of destinations to discover and revel in for the travelers. Indian cities like Mumbai, Hyderabad, Goa, Bangalore, Nagpur, Kerala, Delhi, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Gurgaon, and Chandigarh offers best medical tourism service.
- Mumbai - Formerly known as Bombay, is the commercial & a financial capital city of India. Mumbai is famous for many things, including its thriving Bollywood film industry, teeming bazaars, colonial-style buildings, Art Deco structures and a superb choice of restaurants, often been rated as the dining capital of India. The tourist district of Colaba in Mumbai is a great place to start exploring this great city.
- Hyderabad – Hyderabad city is a great place to visit in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The place has witnessed a continuous growth for last many years. Hyderabad has become a tourist hotspot following ever increasing number of tourists during the past few years. Hyderabad has a well-founded reputation as one of the safest cities in the world.
- Goa - The country's smallest state and famed for its colonial Portuguese and Catholic past, most tourists visit Goa for its endless selection of sandy beaches and coastal attractions. Standing proudly next to the Arabian Sea, Goa is a particularly compact state and often feels like a large town, being easy to travel. Around Goa, tourists will soon realize that the state has much more to offer than simply stunning beaches, fishing, water scooters, windsurfing and scuba diving.
- Bangalore - Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and if you want to see one of the most beautiful places in India then Bangalore is the word for it. Bangalore has earned sobriquets like 'Silicon Valley of India', 'Pub Capital of India', and 'City of Gardens'. Pleasant climate with colorful gardens with lakes and glittering nightlife, Bangalore has made its own attraction for travelers as one of the most charming cities in India,
- Nagpur - Nagpur is the largest city in central India, but with its friendly atmosphere and dependable transportation, you’ll instantly feel at home. The city of Nagpur has a well-built infrastructure, is a clean and affluent city which makes a good jumping-off point for a series of trips into the far eastern corner of Maharashtra..
- Kerala - Welcome to Kerala, state in India's southern tip and a state known as God's Own Country. Kerala is one of the ten 'Paradises Found' by the National Geographic Traveler, for its diverse geography and overwhelming greenery. It is a land much acclaimed for the contemporary nature of its cultural ethos, and much appreciated for the soothing, rejuvenating paradise that it is.
- Delhi - Delhi, the capital of India is situated in the northern part of the country. Apart from being the capital of India, Delhi is also the travel hub of northern India. It serves as an excellent base for visiting the colorful state of Rajasthan, and Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal, is less than three hours away. Discover the many tales behind Delhi’s ancient, bewitching existence. Feel the excitement of stepping foot on a piece of the world’s oldest land!
- Pune - Pune is the eighth largest city in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The city derives its name from Punya Nagari, which means 'the city of virtuous deeds.'Pune or the 'Queen of Deccan' is known for its educational, research and development institutions. This beautiful city has many exotic locales attracting innumerable tourists.
- Jaipur – Jaipur is located in India and attracts a flurry of tourists from all over the world. Sited within eastern Rajasthan, North India, the city of Jaipur is famed for its hilltop fortresses, magnificent royal palaces and historic pink-painted sandstone architecture, earning it the affectionate nickname of the 'Pink City'.
- Chennai – Chennai, formerly known as Madras is the capital city of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is famous for its culture and tradition. Chennai hosts a large cultural event, which includes performances by hundreds of artists. The city has a vibrant theatre scene and is an important centre for the Bharatanatyam, a classical dance form.
- Gurgaon – It is one of the four important satellite cities of the National Capital Region and is often referred to as the 'Millennium City.' Gurgaon has recently emerged as the latest hub for Medical Tourism. Apart from being IT hub and a favorite haunt for MNC offices, the city has a number of world class hospitals that not only treat Indian citizens but also people from outside.
- Chandigarh - Chandigarh is a rare epitome of modernization co-existing with nature's preservation. It is here that the trees and plants are as much a part of the construction plans as the buildings and the roads. India’s first planned city, Chandigarh is a rich, prosperous, spic and span, green city rightly called “THE CITY BEAUTIFUL”.
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
Click icon to Download Document
- Urology Surgery in India
- Affordable Laser prostate surgery hospitals in India comes with best price
- Transurethral Resection Of Prostate Surgery India
- Urological Treatments accessible in India at Efficient Cost
- Abroad Patient for Urology Surgery at Hyderabad in India
- Best Urology Surgeons in Mumbai
- Best 12 Urologist in Delhi
- Best Urolift Surgery for Enlarged Prostate India
Our Blog Posts
Our Patient's Experiences
List of Top 10 urology surgeons in India, List of urology surgeons India, Best urology hospitals of India, Best urology surgeons India, List of Best urology hospitals of India, Urology specialists of India, Top 10 urologists in India, best urologists in the world