Low Cost Tummy Tuck Surgery in India
Plan your Tummy Tuck Surgery in India with Tour2India4Health Consultants
Tummy Tuck Surgery also known as abdominoplasty in India is the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures that gives a smooth taut abdomen by removing excess fat and skin from the abdominal regions.Tour2India4Health is #1 Medical travel partner providing the best Tummy Tuck Surgery for over 10 years with 1000s of Satisfied Clients.
How things function at Tour2India4Health Group:
- Primary formalities - Arranging visas, accommodation, appointment with top tummy tuck surgeon by Tour2India4Health Team.
- Professionalism - Utmost care taken in selecting best suitable surgery by best of the medical fraternity, ensuring fast recovery.
- No compromising with the best - Treatment by Internationally Accredited Surgeons.
- Special packages - How much does the Tummy Tuck Surgery cost in India? We offer treatment options for abdominoplasty that suit your budget so you don't have to put your health at stake.
- Surgical services - Arrangement of transportation, pre-surgery tests, medications, stay options for kin, health food as prescribed by attending doctors.
- Other vital services - Quick visa letter, flight ticket bookings, languagtors, foreign exchange facility, hotel arrangement.
International Patient Experience
Michelle Morelle, UK
Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty)
I am Michelle from London. I was in serious need of tummy tuck surgery. I heard about the expert tummy tuck surgeons in India and researched about them on the internet. I came across Tour2India4Health Consultants and mailed them my query, which was answered soon after. After going through the process, and learning expert's advice, I landed in Nagpur, India, where I was treated by very experienced surgeons. After the surgery, I feel fit and fine and can wear anything I want. All thanks to Tour2India4Health Consultants.
What is Tummy Tuck Surgery?
The term “tummy tuck” refers to a cosmetic surgery procedure is designed to help patients sculpt and tone their abdominal areas. It can give you a tighter, flatter stomach and remove or reduce the appearance of stretch marks on your lower abdomen. Whether stretched by factors such as weight gain, weight loss, pregnancy, etc., the abdomen frequently fails to return to its original shape. For such patients tummy tuck is the most preferred option.
Who is the Candidate for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
The ideal candidate for Tummy tuck procedure is
- Reasonably healthy people who are relatively close to their ideal weight.
- Someone who has been unable to tone his or her abdominal region, even with the help of a healthy diet and exercise routine.
- A man who wants to flatten the difficult-to-tone stomach area.
- Woman who wants to restore her figure after pregnancy.
- Men or women who were obese at one point in their lives and still have excessive fat deposits or loose skin in the abdominal area.
- Woman who is not pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant.
- Man or woman who is not severely overweight.
- Who has realistic expectations
What is Success Rate of Tummy Tuck Surgery?
The success rate for the Tummy tuck surgery is extremely high, and patient satisfaction is almost universal. Research has shown that tummy tucks have an 80% success rate in which the patient is happy with the outcome and does not request or need additional surgery. The other 20% either are not satisfied or gain excessive weight rendering the first tummy tuck useless.
Best hospitals for tummy tuck surgery in India
The best hospitals for tummy tuck surgery in India have the state of the art facilities, infrastructure and the highly skilled cosmetic surgeons offering high quality treatments at the most affordable prices.
The top surgeons for abdominoplasty have been trained at the prestigious institutions from across the world. The hospitals in India offering the best tummy tuck surgery are located at Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Pune, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Kochi, Goa, Kerala, Chennai, Nagpur, etc.
How is the Preparation for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Following steps are involved with the preparation of Tummy Tuck Surgery :
- You will probably have a preoperative appointment with your plastic surgeon. This visit may include blood tests. The most common blood test is called a CBC for "complete blood count." It is done to identify any pre-existing problems such as anemia, infections, and can provide early warnings of certain diseases, including some cancers such as leukemia or lymphoma.
- If you smoke, quit smoking for at least 2 weeks before procedure
- Usually before tummy tuck surgery, a pregnancy test will be done if you are a woman and have not gone through menopause. Your tummy tuck surgeon may also ask for a hematocrit, a related blood test that can detect anemia.
- At your preoperative appointment, you will go over all the instructions your plastic surgeon will give you. He or she may tell you to avoid certain medications before your surgery. The medications you should avoid will mostly be any products that contain aspirin or ibuprofen and any drugs or supplements that might interact badly with anesthesia.
- You may also be given a list of things to buy or have around at home while you heal after tummy tuck surgery. This list may include cold compresses (or bags of frozen peas or berries that you can use as a cold compress), antibacterial soap such as Hibiclens or Dial, and gauze and other types of dressings for your incision areas.
How Tummy Tuck Surgery Is Performed?
Tummy tuck surgery takes about 1-5 hours, depending on the extent and type of procedure performed. Most procedures are done under local anesthesia; however, this is determined by the extent of the procedure, the patient's wishes, and the doctor's suggestions. General anesthesia is an option too. These are following types of tummy tuck surgery :
Endoscopic Tummy Tuck Surgery:
- An endoscopic tummy tuck is a minimally invasive form of abdominoplasty. It has a shorter recovery time than other forms of tummy tuck, and it also has less scarring, swelling and bruising. It is sometimes advertised as a "scarless tummy tuck."
- During this procedure, a number of small incisions are made, and the entire surgery is performed using long, thin instruments.
- The surgeon will tighten the abdominal muscles and may remove excess fat, but will not remove any excess skin. As such, this surgery is best suited for patients who have bulging bellies, but little excess abdominal skin.
Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery:
- A mini tummy tuck, or partial tummy tuck, is more invasive than an endoscopic tummy tuck, but still less than other forms of tummy tuck.
- It is frequently recommended for patients who are within 10% of their ideal body weight because it is less traumatic, but is somewhat less versatile than a standard tummy tuck.
- This tummy tuck technique only requires one incision, which lies low across the abdomen and is not as wide as a full tummy tuck.
- In this procedure, the navel is left intact and does not need to be recreated.
- Depending on the patient's needs, the surgeon may use liposuction techniques to remove fat from under the belly button, and some muscles between the navel and the pubis may be tightened.
Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Traditional Tummy Tuck Surgery:
- Patient's abdomen will be cut from hipbone to hipbone in this procedure, the option for those patients who require the most correction.
- The incision will be made low, at about the same level as patient's pubic hair. Surgeon will then manipulate and contour the skin, tissue and muscle as needed.
- Patient's belly button will have a new opening if he/she undergoes this procedure, because it's necessary to free navel from surrounding tissue. Drainage tubes may be placed under skin and these will be removed in a few days as surgeon sees fit.
Extended Tummy Tuck Surgery:
- This procedure is recommended for patients who have excess skin and fat located around the love handle and hip areas.
- This surgery is performed in a similar manner as a traditional tummy tucks, but it treats a larger portion of the abdomen.
- In this tummy tuck technique, the incision is much larger: in addition to stretching across the patient's lower abdomen, it reaches all the way to the back of the patient's hips.
What to Expect after Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- After your surgery, you will have drains in place to drain fluid from the surgical site. The drains will be removed when drainage has slowed or stopped.
- For the first one to two weeks, your abdomen will likely be swollen. Discomfort will be controlled by medication.
- You will have a gauze dressing on your abdomen, covered by an abdominal compression garment. Patients typically wear this for 6 weeks. Sutures are removed after approximately ten days.
- You may expect to go back to work within one to two weeks, depending on the level of activity required for your job. During the first three to six months your incision will be pink and raised. It may take up to one year before your scars flatten and fade.
What are the Benefits of Tummy tuck Surgery?
Tummy tuck benefits are more plentiful than many people realize. Tummy tuck surgery benefits are following:
- Improves the abdominal wall so it becomes firmer and flatter
- Reduces the bulge of the tummy following pregnancy
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks, especially those located below the navel
- Improves your self-esteem and general confidence
- How long you maintain your abdominoplasty benefits tends to be limited only by how well you take care of your body following surgery.
- Under the proper conditions, the results of an abdominoplasty surgery can last for many years.
What are the Risks involved with Tummy Tuck Surgery?
As with most of the surgeries, the tummy tuck procedure carries with it certain risks. While some swelling, bruising, and discomfort are normal side effects of most surgical procedures, patients may also experience such post-surgical complications as infections and blood clots, which could slow down the healing process. Surgical complications from tummy tuck surgery are rare, and risks can be greatly reduced by the selection of a well-qualified surgeon.
What are the Alternatives for Tummy Tuck?
Alternative options include:
- liposuction - fat is sucked out through small cuts in the skin
- skin creams, beauty treatments and diet supplements - some of these may help to reduce areas of fat and cellulite, but there is little scientific proof that they work
Why Tummy Tuck Surgery in India?
There are many reasons considering Tummy tuck surgery in India. Some of them are:
- India is as competitive in cost as Thailand and much superior in terms of healthcare providers, healthcare infrastructure, English speaking staff; foreign trained best doctors for tummy tuck surgery, and strict government rulings on maintaining the high standards of healthcare delivery systems
- Many hospitals in India have set up international departments to cater especially to the international patients. The Indian government is actively promoting medical tourism in India. As a result the number of private hospitals providing quality medical care to international patients has increased over the years.
- Accommodation and hotels in India are another very good reason for medical tourism promotion in this country. India has very extensive network of all categories of hotels and motels. All big international chains of hotel are available in India and are also very competitive in terms of service and cost,
- Medical vacation and post recovery resort stay- You can choose to add a vacation visiting and sightseeing. There are numerous tourist attractions to choose from. Also you may want to extend your stay for post surgery relaxation at a spa or resort.
Tummy tuck in India is available in following cities:
Australian Patient Ms. Alicia Wilhelm sharing her Tummy Tuck Surgery Experience in India
Ms. Alicia Wilhelm from Australia
I flew from Australia to India for my tummy tuck surgery in India. Trust I could not have made a better decision. The surgery had cost me about $3000 and shockingly the same surgery was costing me $15,000 in Australia. Just the difference is so compelling that you is impelled to travel to India. What to say about Tour2India4Health? Everything was well planned and organized with the best possible surgery by professional and competent surgeons.
Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost Comparisons: India VS Other Countries (USA, UK, Thailand, & Singapore)
India is the most preferable destination for patients who are looking for low cost Tummy Tuck Surgery. The cost of the Tummy Tuck Surgery in India is typically a fraction of the cost for the same procedure and care in the US and other developed countries. Comparing Tummy Tuck Surgery cost in India with the same treatment procedure in other countries, the price for surgery would be 30-50% lower. The cost can vary depending on the type of surgery required and other medical conditions of a patient.
The costs of the Tummy Tuck Surgery based on the type of the surgery required in various countries in the chart / table are given below. The price comparison is given in USD.
|Type of Tummy Tuck Surgery||USA||UK||India||Thailand||Singapore|
|Endoscopic Tummy Tuck||$15,000||$12,000||$3,300||$4,500||$5,000|
|Mini Tummy Tuck||$8,000||$6,500||$2,400||$3,000||$3,500|
|Traditional Tummy Tuck||$10,000||$8,000||$2,800||$3,500||$4,500|
|Extended Tummy Tuck||$12,000||$9,500||$3,100||$4,000||$4,700|
*The price for the Tummy Tuck Surgery is an average collected from the 15 best corporate hospitals and 10 Top Cosmetic surgeons of India.
*The final prices offered to the patients is based on their medical reports and is dependent on the current medical condition of the patient, type of room, type of surgery, hospital brand and the surgeon's expertise.
We have worked out special packages of the Tummy Tuck Surgery for our Indian and International patients. You can send us your medical reports to avail the benefits of these special packages.
You would be provided with 3 TOP RECOMMENDED SURGEONS / HOSPITALS FOR YOUR TUMMY TUCK SURGERY in India.CLICK HERE
How many International patients came to India for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
The list of TOP 15 countries from where the Tummy Tuck Surgery Patients travelling to India are given below.
The major reason of large number of patients travelling to India for medical treatment from these countries is because of availability of top hospitals for tummy tuck surgery in India, affordable prices and very good air connectivity, tourism options and many more reasons.
The maximum number of patients for Tummy Tuck Surgery comes from - USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Oman.
Here are the approximate percentage wise distributions of the patients coming from Top 15 countries to India in 2017 for Tummy Tuck Surgery.
- You can contact us and share your medical reports with us.
- Our International Patient Executive would connect with you and answer all that you need to plan your Tummy Tuck Surgery in India.
- We would provide you with TOP RECOMMENDATIONS and assist your with the surgery planning.
Why Tummy Tuck Surgery in India with Tour2india4health Group?
Tour2india4health Group is the pioneer in providing cosmetic treatments to International patients and many patients are satisfied with its services and results post cosmetic procedure. Tour2india4health Group offers quality Tummy tuck surgery in India to the patients and the cost is very low for the services. You just have to send a query related to cosmetic treatment and it will be answered within 24 hours by Tour2india4healthcare assistant. And he/she will help you with the further procedures to get tummy tuck surgery done in India.
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are:
How do I consult best Tummy Tuck Surgeon in India?
You need not worry about getting the Best Tummy Tuck Surgeon in India. That is what we are here for. Just email us your detailed medical report and leave the rest to us. We shall revert to you with the best of Surgeons in India for you!
Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for Tummy Tuck procedure?
Yes. We have a good number of pre and post surgery photographs of our international patients. Please visit our website for your satisfaction.
Is an overnight stay recommended for a tummy tuck procedure?
Yes. Post surgery, you will have drains in place to drain fluid from the surgical site. The drains will be removed when drainage has slowed or stopped, which is why a overnight stay is recommended.
Will I lose weight with a tummy tuck Surgery?
I common study has shown that Tummy Tuck Surgery causes weight loss for several years. It also depends upon post op-care taken by the patient.
Does the procedure hurt?
There is minimal pain. However, for the first couple of weeks, your abdomen will likely be swollen and you may suffer discomfort which will be controlled by medication.
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
Click icon to Download Document
Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Our Country Specific Services
- Surgery For Kenya Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Nigerians Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Tanzanian Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Ethiopian Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Congolese Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Australian Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For New Zealand Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Canada Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Bangladeshi Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Nepal Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Afghanistan Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Uzbekistan Patients Please Click Here
TummyTuckSurgeryIndia, low cost tummy tuck surgery, low cost tummy tuck surgery India, cost tummy tuck surgery India, tummy tuck benefits India, tummy tuck surgery benefits, tummy tuck candidate, tummy tuck procedure, tummy tuck surgery alternative India, tummy tuck surgery alternative treatment, TummyTuckSurgery