Orthopedic Surgeons and Hospitals in India
Plan your Orthopedic Surgery in India with Tour2India4Health Consultants
As soon as a child is born, the first thing his parents do is plan a health insurance for future. That is because medical treatments can be very expensive and affect one's budget in case of emergencies. But with Tour2India4Health group, your medical emergencies would not be much a pain thanks to the outstanding healthcare options in India available at very low rates. The medical advancement in India is wide acclaimed and its low rates is another highlight. Tour2India4Health helps you pick the right treatment guided by medical veterans.
- Best in what we do: Patients are guided and assisted to choose the treatment most suitable for them, under the Top 10 orthopedic surgeons in India.
- Treatment options: Your surgeon will update you with the different treatment options to suit your medical needs.
- Recovery assistance: You may have to stay in the hospital for 2 to 3 days post treatment depending on your surgery. The medical staff and Tour2India4Health group will help you in your speedy recovery.
- Low cost: The cost involved in the treatment, your stay, flight tickets, meals etc is nearly 25% of the expenses in western countries.
- A trip to treasure: The medical treatment may be a little painful and uncomfortable, but your overall stay, specially if you go sight-seeing in India, will be an experience you will cherish all your life.
International Patient Experience
Mr. Adeyanju - Nigeria
Leg Surgery in India
I am Ofomata from Nigeria. I was suffering from knee problems. While searching for good medical facilities at low rates, I came across Tour2india4health Consultants. After reading the testimonials of the past patients, I contacted Dr Dheeraj Bojwani and he updated me with the procedure to receive the best care. The group arranged for my operation in a prominent Mumbai hospital by the best knee replacement surgeons. I am very happy with the surgery and the entire medical team and the Tour2India4Health team.
What is Orthopedic Surgery?
Orthopedic surgery spans a wide range of procedures that correct problems that affect the musculoskeletal system. Orthopedic surgery addresses and attempts to correct problems that arise in the skeleton and its attachments, the ligaments and tendons. It may also include some problems of the nervous system, such as those that arise from injury of the spine.
Are Orthopedic Surgeons and Doctors in India really the best?
- Orthopedic doctors in India treat patients using surgical and non-surgical methods to correct problems. These doctors work closely with many allied health professionals, such as athletic trainers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, physical medicine & rehabilitation physicians and other physicians in related fields in the treatment of their international patients.
- Whether you're experiencing pain in the hip, knee, shoulder or other areas, Indian orthopedic doctors work to find a solution to get you moving again. The dedicated team of best doctors focus on restoring bones, joints and muscles to allow you to return to your active lifestyle.
- Best orthopedic surgeons in India is educated from recognized medical colleges in India or abroad and generally have a work experience of five to seven years and more. The required Qualifications for an Orthopedic Surgeons in India are;
- MS in Orthopedic
- MCH in Joint replacement
- DNB/FRCS/MRCS from International Colleges and Hospitals
- International Fellowship and Training Programs
- Publications and Paper Presentations in Reputed Scientific and Medical Journals
- Wide Clinical Experience
List of TOP 10 Orthopedic Surgeons of India:
- Dr. Arvind G Kulkarni
- Dr. Ashok Rajgopal
- Dr. Rakesh Mahajan
- Dr. IPS Oberoi
- Dr. Pradeep Sharma
- Dr. Gyan Sagar Tucker
- Dr. Vikram I Shah
- Dr. B K Singh
- Dr. Dhananjay Gupta
- Dr. Uma Chandran S
List of Top Orthopedic Surgeons of India
- Dr. Rakesh Rajput
- Dr. Vivek Mittal
- Dr. Vikram Shah
- Dr. Bharat Mody
- Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala
- Dr. Ashok Rajgopal
- Dr. Gerd Mueller
- Dr. Amar Sarin
- Dr. Sanjay Agarwala
- Dr. Niraj Vora
- Dr. Sanjay Desai
- Dr. Shreedhar Archik
- Dr. Sudhir Joshi
- Dr. Pranjal Kodkani
- Dr. Alaric Aroojis
- Dr. Jayesh M Shah
- Dr. Sudhir Warrier
- Dr. Suresh Shetty
- Dr. Neeraj Bijlani
- Dr. N. S. Laud
- Dr. Milind Chaudhary
- Dr. Atul R Bhaskar
- Dr. Vinod Agarwal
- Dr. D.D. Tanna
- Dr. Pradumna S Mamtora
- Dr. Anant Joshi
- Dr. Tushar R Jimulia
- Dr. Ameet Pispati
- Dr. Nilen A Shah
- Dr. Mahesh Maheshwari
- Dr. Satyen Mehta
- Dr. Kunal Patel-
- Dr. Sanjeev Jain
- Dr. Dilip Nadkarni
- Dr. Sujit Korday -
- Dr. Mihir Bapat
- Dr. Suraj N. Gurav
- Dr. Rahul Shah
- Dr. Arvind G Kulkarni
- Dr. Urkesh Shah
- Dr. S. Shahane
- Dr. Danani Naresh M
Check out List of Best Orthopedic Doctors in India
- Dr. Mangal Parihar
- Dr. Mahesh Maheshwari
- Dr. Shreyash M. Gajjar
- Dr. Alok Pandey
- Dr. Vivek Mittal
- Dr. Naveen Talwar,
- Dr. Anurag Awasthi-
- Dr. R. K. Kapoor
- Dr. Jayant Arora
- Dr. Manmohan
- Dr. Raju Vaishya
- Dr. Yash Gulati
- Dr. P.P. Kotwal
- Dr. Sushil Sharma
- Dr. Rajesh Garg
- Dr. Raju Kalra
- Dr. Manoj Padman
- Dr. Sanjiv KS Marya
- Dr. Punit Kumar Jain
- Dr. Harsh Bhargava
- Dr. Rajeev K Sharma
- Dr. Ashis Acharya
- Dr. Akhilesh Rathi
- Dr. Sudhir Seth
- Dr. Ashwani Maichand
- Dr. Prateek
- Dr. Lalji Kent
- Dr. K K Bajaj
- Dr. K. Srinivasan
- Dr. Deepak Sharan
- Dr. Shankar R Kurpad
- Dr. Muralidhar K Rao
- Dr. Subodh M. Shetty
- Dr. Ram Iyer
- Dr. Deepak Rudrappa
- Dr. Manish Samson
- Dr. Sreedhar Singh
- Dr. Hemanth
- Dr. K.T Surendra
- Dr. Bharath K Kadadi
- Dr. Mani Venugopal
- Dr. Shivarajaiah
Best Orthopedic surgeons (orthopedists) in India perform many procedures including:
- setting broken bones and putting on casts
- diagnosing sprain and other joint and ligament "pulls"
- treating joint conditions such as slipped disks, dislocations, arthritis, and back problems
- treating bone tumors and birth defects of the skeleton
- surgically repairing hip, knee, shoulder, ankles, wrists, elbows, feet and hand joints
- treating degenerative disease of the joints
- replacement of joint with prostheses (arthroplasty)
How do I find a qualified Orthopedic Surgeon?
- Are you board certified in surgery? Are you board certified in surgical subspecialty?
- If a surgeon is board eligible, ask when he or she is going to take the exam.
- How many surgeries of this type have you performed?
- What is the average complication rate? What is your complication rate?
- How is called shared among your practice partners? Will you be available or will someone else?
What facilities do top 10 Orthopedic Surgery Hospitals in India provide?
- When you visit any of the top listed Orthopedic Hospitals in India, you will receive top-notch treatment and the benefits of skilled surgeons and staff dedicated to getting patients back on their feet.
- These best orthopedic surgery hospitals in India combine the most recent developments in orthopedic medicine with state-of-the-art methodologies in orthopedic surgery offering new alternatives that were, until recently, non-existent.
- The orthopedic centers in India bring focus to patient-centered care, interdisciplinary medicine, modern infrastructure, cutting edge technology and investigative research. Educational programs are available for patients include interactive video tutorials, reference libraries, on-line consultations, world-wide second opinion networks, and patient-to-patient chat rooms.
- Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery in India are world leaders in the diagnosis and surgical and non-surgical treatment of orthopedic conditions. These hospitals perform more than 22,000 surgical procedures each year.
Indian Cities where top and world renowned Orthopedic surgery hospitals situated are;
List of Best 10 Orthopedic Hospitals in India:
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Artemis Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospital
- Medanta Medicity
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Jaslok Hospital
- Global Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Apollo Spectra Hospital
- Max Superspeciality Hospital
List of Top Orthopedic Surgery Hospitals of India
- Chakravarthy Dr R D
- The Bone & Joint Clinic Dr.Narendra
- angappa MS Ortho
- ORTHOPAEDIC CLINIC
- A Manjunath
- Murthy Orthopaedic And Polyclinic - Murthy Orthopaedic Centre
- Trauma & Joint Clinic
- Qikwell Technologies India Pvt Ltd
- Perumal Vp
- Vijaynagar Orthopedic Center
- Osteon Fracture and Orthopaedic Clinic
- Hosmat Hospital
- Sattvik Spine Foundation
- padmashri orthopaedic clinic
- Bangalore Pediatric Orthopaedic Centre
- The Fracture & Orthopaedic Clinic
- Paediatric Orthopaedics India
- Sakra World Hospital
- HULSE CLINIC
- Sparsh Hospital - Bangalore, India
- Mahaveer Orthopedic Clinic
- Khincha Orthopaedic Center
Check Out Best Orthopedic Surgery Hospitals in India
- Tosh Hospitals
- MIOT International
- M S Ortho
- Knee Replacement Surgery Chennai India
- Shiv Shakthi Bone & Joint Clinic
- PDR Orthopaedic Hospital
- Orthomed Hospital
- Vasanthi Orthopaedic Hospital Private Limited
- Spine Centre
- Parvathy Hospital
- Knee And Ortho Clinic
- Senthil Kumar Clinic
- Alagappans Clinic
- Srirams Ortho Centre
- Chennai Meenakshi Multispeciality Hospital
- Asian Joint Reconstruction Institute
- Knee Replacement Surgery Chennai
- Pallava Hospital
- The National Sports Medicine Center
- Ramya Ortho Clinic, Velachery, Chennai
- Total Knee replacement surgery center, Chennai
- Fortis Malar Hospital
- Saiorthocare Hospitals
Why plan your Orthopedic Surgery in India with Tour2India4Health?
Combining your medical procedures with exotic travel and vacation destinations, it is suggested that the patients deal with reputable companies specializing in such business. Tour2India4Health has been into medical tourism for a very long time and has arranged various treatments and surgeries to many international citizens.
Our experience and the experience of our patients indicate that in orthopedics, it is vital to pay attention to details, and there are many examples that attest to this fact. Beginning with the hospital stay, our patients will experience the comfort and luxury offered in India. Facilities provided by Tour2India4Health include;
- Private hospital rooms and suites
- High-quality meals, often with a range of choices, are provided
- If required, private nurses or personal butlers can be included in the package, both during the hospital stay and during the recuperation period.
- For anyone with a traveling companion, there are also sleep-in facilities is offered.
- Language Translators is provided till your stay in India
- Foreign Currency exchange facility
- Cost effective surgery packages suitable to once's budget etc
Why go to India from abroad for Orthopedic Surgery?
- Orthopedic Surgery in India can be combined with a refreshing holiday and experiencing the rich natural and cultural and historical facets of India.
- You'll receive the best treatment outcomes at the hands of the highly skilled, experienced and qualified orthopedic surgeons in India at the top 10 orthopedic hospitals in India.
- Medical Tourism Industry in India is booming at a very aggressive rate, leveraging its cost advantage and top quality treatments. India is regarded as one of the best and the cheapest medical tourism destination because of its cheaper rates for quality surgical treatments.
- Medical Tourism Industry in India is also receiving a right mix of support from both private sector and government fulfilling all the medical needs and requirement to lure foreign patients to come to India for their treatment and surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgery vacation in India provides you with the opportunity of fascinating sightseeing of historic places in Delhi, Chandigarh, Pune and Mumbai before you start with your surgery and also provides you with the option of relaxing at the exotic beaches of Goa and Kerala after your surgery for quick recovery.
Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
American Patient Mr. Clark Jackson sharing his Orthopedic Surgery Experience in India
Mr. Clark Jackson from USA
My heartfelt gratitude to the entire team of Tour2India4Health for a wonderful experience. The pre and post tour assistance, my orthopedic surgery in India, all the medical consultations, proper orientation, all the required guidance, pre medical checkups before the surgery, and an impressive personal care that I received during my stay in India was appreciable. My wife was also taking care of me there but she also mentions that your doctor, all the nurses and the team were so helpful and cooperative that she did not feel the anxiety of getting me treated by your specialist.
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are:
How do I make an appointment with best Orthopedic Surgeon in India?
Send us your medical reports and after consulting our experts, we shall inform you the about the scheduled visit and date on which you can travel for your Orthopedic Surgery in India.
Can you help me get a visa?
Yes. We provide assistance in getting a medical visa for the patient and those travelling down with him/her. Contact our representative for details.
Will you arrange for an airport pickup?
We provide easy travel facilities for our patients and their family. Please visit our website and under the Travel Kit option you will find detailed facilities and fares.
Any special facilities and services that you provide to international patients?
We provide a wide range of services to our international patients, like visit to rejuvenation centres, arranging tour to tourist places, special meals, foreign exchange facility etc. Send us your query and we shall do our best to fulfill your need.
What modes of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through cash, major credit cards, or several other options of plastic money.
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
Click icon to Download Document
Our Country Specific Services
- Surgery For Kenya Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Nigerians Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Tanzanian Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Ethiopian Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Congolese Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Australian Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For New Zealand Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Canada Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Bangladeshi Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Nepal Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Afghanistan Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Uzbekistan Patients Please Click Here
List of Top Orthopedic Surgeons India, List of best orthopedic doctors in India, Best orthopedic surgeons India, Best orthopedic surgery hospitals India, Top 10 orthopedic surgeons of India, List of Best 10 Orthopedic Hospitals in India, Top 10 orthopedic hospitals of India, Best orthopedic surgeons in India, List of best orthopedic surgeons in India, top orthopedic surgery india