Affordable Cost Facelift Surgery in India
Plan your Facelift Surgery in India with Tour2India4Health Consultants
Tour2India4Health is #1 Medical Value Provider in India offering the best Facelift Surgery. All you have to do is send us your query, an assistant will contact you within 24 hours for interaction. The rest will be taken care of, so you only have to sit back and relax!
How things function at Tour2India4Health Group:
- Primary formalities - Arranging visas, accommodation, appointment with top Cosmetic Surgeon by Tour2India4Health Team.
- Professionalism - Utmost care taken in selecting best suitable surgery by best of the medical fraternity, ensuring fast recovery.
- No compromising with the best - Treatment by Internationally Accredited Surgeons.
- Special packages - Find Facelift Surgery treatment options from the best facelift surgeons in the world that suit your budget so you don't have to put your health at stake.
- Surgical services - Arrangement of transportation, pre-surgery tests, medications, stay options for kin, health food as prescribed by attending doctors.
- Other vital services - Quick visa letter, flight ticket bookings, languagtors, foreign exchange facility, hotel arrangement.
International Patient Experience
Lou Anne, USA
Body lift and facelift surgery in India
I came to India from USA for my Facelift Surgery, as it is very expensive in USA. I started looking for medical tourism companies in India, and found Tour2India4Health. Tour2India4Health provided the options for the surgery in India with the best medical facilities of best Facelift Surgeon in Mumbai, India. Now after my surgery, I am very much happy with the result.
Facelift surgery is a much sought after treatment today. It has often been noticed that with the advancement of age or due to mental stress of any sort, the face loses its brightness. Wrinkles and fine lines around the nose and mouth area start showing, thus making the face look very jaded besides making the concerned person lose his / her confidence. However, a facelift surgery can surely take care of these unwanted problems. Your face not only looks younger but also makes you feel younger from inside. If you are seeking to undergo this treatment in India, Tour2india4health Group seems to be a very good choice. Right from world-class facilities to very good doctors, this medical tourism company offers you all.
Am I a good candidate for Facelift Surgery procedure?
The following factors that can affect whether or not an individual is a good candidate for face lift surgery :
- Skin elasticity: An optimal face lift candidate should have skin that retains some flexibility. This is important because facelifts stretch the facial skin to remove wrinkles. Successful healing with maximum results depends on having skin that is still fairly supple.
- Strong bone structure: An optimal face lift candidate should have a well-defined underlying bone structure to provide support and contribute to satisfying results. Patients with weak features may benefit from facial implants as an alternative or an addition to a face lift.
- Realistic expectations: An optimal face lift candidate should understand not only what face lifts can accomplish, but also the limitations of facial plastic surgery procedures. Consulting with a qualified plastic surgeon can help a patient attain the information needed to make the right decision about face lift surgery.
- Good overall health: An optimal face lift candidate should be generally healthy and will inform his or her surgeon of any preexisting medical conditions well in advance. A face lift is an invasive surgical procedure that requires significant healing and recovery, so it is essential that the patient be physically prepared for surgery.
- Loose skin on the face or neck: An optimal face lift candidate often wants to remove excess skin from the face or neck, tightening skin and removing wrinkles simultaneously. The surgeon trims the loose skin during the procedure.
|RANKED AS THE BEST MEDICAL TRAVEL PROVIDER FOR PATIENTS FROM AFRICA BY THE AFRICAN TOURISM ASSOCIATION|
|WE HAVE PRESENCE ACROSS THE WHOLE AFRICAN SUB CONTINENT WITH TELEMEDICINE TIE UPS AND POST OPERATIVE SUPPORT SYSTEM|
|OUR MEDICAL TEAMS VISITS VARIOUS AFRICAN COUNTRIES EVERY 3 MONTHS. PATIENTS ARE INVITED FOR CLINICS AND CONSULTATIONS|
Best Hospitals for facelift Surgery in India
The best hospitals for facelift surgery in India have the top facelift surgeons in the world, offering state of the art tertiary level care and techniques to maintain, restore or enhance the appearances.
Our network hospitals are located at Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Goa, Pune, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Kochi, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Kerala.
What preparation to be done before Facelift Surgery?
- Your surgeon will provide you with specific instructions to follow before your facelift surgery. They will include a list of do’s and don'ts about eating, drinking, and what kinds of medications you can and cannot take before your surgery.
- You will likely be told to give up smoking for two to four weeks before surgery because smoking interferes with your ability to heal. You will probably be told to avoid aspirin for a week or more before your facelift as well.
- If your hair is very short, consider letting it grow out a little before surgery. Longer hair will make it easier to hide the scars as they heal.
- It is always a good idea to ask plenty of questions and to plan ahead for your recovery. Planning post-operation care is an important part of the first few days of healing and every patient should take time to allow the body to heal during this period.
What are the types of Facelift Surgery?
Following are the procedures related to the facelift:
- Full Facelift – This procedure involves a tightening of the facial skin around the entire face. A neck lift is performed at the same time to provide facial and neck results that match.
- Upper Facelift – This procedure is designed to target the upper half of the face, most notably the cheeks all the way to the jowls.
- Lower Face and Neck Lift – This procedure is performed to target the lower third of the face, which includes the jowls and upper neck area. Underlying structures are tightened and excess skin is removed.
- Suture Neck Lift – The neck skin is reshaped for a more youthful contour with no skin removal. Dermal collagen strip made from bovine (cow) tissue may be used to suspend the sagging tissues. The bovine filler is eventually replaced by your natural human tissue.
- Lower Face and Neck – This procedure is performed to improve the look of sagging in the lower half of the face and neck.
- Classic Neck Lift – This procedure’s primary goal is to remove excess, sagging skin from the neck region and reestablish the sharp neck contour.
- The S-Lift – This procedure works well for patients with sagging along the jaw line and top half of the neck. Surgeon performs neck reconstruction using a muscle reattachment technique, tightening of the facial support system (called SMAS) and liposuction if necessary. Compared to the full facelift, the S-Lift has reduced downtime and recovery (about one week).
Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
What are the after effects of Facelift Surgery?
Pain is minimal and relieved with oral medications for a day or two after the facelift procedure. Bruising and swelling subsides in 7 to 14 days. The patient will then be able to return to work and social situations but may be advised to avoid the sun for several weeks. Scars will fade considerably over time and are hidden by the hairline. Results generally last for 10 to 15 years.
What after-care to be taken post Facelift Surgery?
The face is bandaged to avoid hematoma formation. You will spend the next few hours after Face Lift in the recovery room to ensure that there is no bleeding and will be allowed to go home the same or the following day after the cost effective Face Lift procedure. Be gentle with your face and hair in the next few weeks as your face will be tender after the Face Lift. The stitches are removed after a week of your Face Lift and you will be able to enjoy your new and improved look soon enough.
Stitches in front of the ear are removed within the first week, and the rest of the sutures will be removed within two weeks. Makeup may be worn to conceal bruising. By ten to fourteen days non-strenuous work and light exercise may be resumed. After four to six weeks, more strenuous exercise may be resumed.
What are Facelift Surgery advantages?
- Your skin will be firmer, tighter and fresher looking. You will have a younger looking appearance.
- You will notice that any wrinkles and the effects of exposure to the sun and wind have disappeared.
- The results of facelift surgery can last for up to ten years.
- Restoration of a youthful configuration to human face’s muscles, fat, and connective tissue and skin. One of face-lift surgery’s advantages is improved facial contour.
- An intangible benefit may be a boost in human self-esteem.
- It rejuvenates the face of older people. The rejuvenating effect will be more impressive if the aging marks such as wrinkles and hanging skin are more pronounced.
- Most effectively treats problem areas present in the lower facial regions such as the jowls and neck.
What are the risks and complications associated with Facelift procedure?
Temporary swelling, dryness in the skin, numbness, can be felt. For men the beard-growing area is repositioned or shifted. You can also feel the muscle tightening and light injuries in the earlier days but that cures with the after surgery medicines and proper care of the skin.
What are the alternatives to Facelift Surgery?
Facelift surgery alternative is laser treatment. Some lasers will modestly tighten the skin, but there is no real wayto correct jaw line or a sagging neck without surgery. Botox can be injected to relax platysmal bands (bands in the neck skin). Fillers can modestly lift the cheeks; for jowls and sagging skin, though, facelift surgery is by far the best.
Why travel to India for Facelift Surgery?
Facelift surgery in India is done at various cities according to the patient's comfort. Some of the reasons to consider facelift surgery in India are:
- Low cost facelift surgery in India
- Medical tourism in India is growing by 30% on an annual basis.
- The prime advantage is the cost savings with respect to medical treatment and surgeries. Many of the Indian hospitals, serving international patients, have state-of-the-art infrastructure, world’s best facelift surgeons and top-notch services but the figure on that price tag is a fraction of what it would be in developed countries.
- There are no waiting lists or delays to contend with, due to insurance issues or unavailability of doctors etc.
- The Government of India has recognized the economic potential of medical tourism. It has facilitated travel by introducing a special visa category known as ‘medical visa’ for patients as well as introduced tax incentives for hospitals.
- Travel in India has become easier and much faster due to introduction of private airlines. Access to Internet in India is considered to be one of the cheapest in the world and communication facilities are well established.
- Post facelift surgery patient can visit different tourist locations like Goa and Kerala that has one of the best beaches in the world.
Facelift surgery in India is available in following cities:
Australian Patient Ms. Susan Brown sharing her Facelift Surgery Experience in India
Ms. Susan Brown from Australia
The Tour2India4Health is an excellent medical tourism company in India with a team of passionate and experienced cosmetic surgeons who work with the latest technologies for the best of results. My Face lift surgery with this company is a live testimony of their perfection and excellence. I now have a sharp neck curve that I feel adds beauty to my overall physical appearance.
Facelift Surgery Cost Comparisons: Other Countries (USA, UK, Thailand, & Singapore) VS India
The average Cost of Facelift Surgery in India approximately Rs. 1,60,000 ($2,000) to 3,20,000 ($4,000). The cost can vary depending on the type of surgery required, types of hospitals or doctors and other medical conditions of a patient.
Facelift Surgery costs in India are generally about a tenth of the costs in US and are significantly cheaper compared with even other medical travel destinations like Thailand
The costs of the Facelift Surgery are based on the type of the surgery required in various countries in the chart / table are given below. The price comparison is given in USD
|Types of Facelift Surgery||USA||UK||India||Thailand||Singapore|
|Full Facelift Surgery||$15,000||$12,000||$3,200||$4,000||$4,800|
|Upper Facelift Surgery||$12,000||$9,500||$2,700||$3,400||$4,000|
|Lower Face & Neck Surgery||$20,000||$16,000||$3,900||$4,800||$6,000|
|Suture Necklift Surgery||$10,000||$8,000||$2,200||$2,800||$3,500|
|Classic Necklift Surgery||$8,000||$6,500||$1,900||$2,500||$3,000|
*The price for the Facelift Surgery is an average collected from the 15 best corporate hospitals and 10 Top Cosmetic surgeons of India.
*The final prices offered to the patients is based on their medical reports and is dependent on the current medical condition of the patient, type of room, type of surgery, hospital brand and the surgeon's expertise.
We have worked out special packages of the Facelift Surgery for our Indian and International patients. You can send us your medical reports to avail the benefits of these special packages.
You would be provided with 3 TOP RECOMMENDED SURGEONS / HOSPITALS FOR YOUR FACELIFT SURGERY in India.CLICK HERE
How many International patients came to India for Low Cost Facelift Surgery?
There are many reasons for India becoming a popular medical tourism spot is the low cost facelift surgery in the area. When in contrast to the first world countries like, US and UK, medical care in India costs as much as 60-90% lesser, that makes it a great option for the citizens of those countries to opt for facelift surgery in India because of availability of quality healthcare in India, affordable prices strategic connectivity, food, zero language barrier and many other reasons.
The maximum number of patients for Facelift Surgery comes from – UK, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Germany, UAE, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Russia, Kenya, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan.
Here are the percentage wise distributions of the patients coming from Top 15 countries to India for Facelift Surgery.
- You can contact us and share your medical reports with us.
- Our International Patient Executive would connect with you and answer all that you need to plan your Facelift Surgery in India.
- We would provide you with TOP RECOMMENDATIONS and assist your with the surgery planning.
Why choose Facelift Surgery in India through Tour2india4health Group?
Facelift surgery in India is offered to international patients, by Tour2india4health Group with best services for Facelift surgery in India that too at low cost. In addition to medical services, it also provides complete transport, travel, accommodation and tourist assistance to the patient and his family. The patient just has to send a query and he/ she will be assisted by one of the executives within 24 hours. And all the arrangement will be done as per the patient’s convenience.
Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are:
How much time & cost required for Facelift surgery in India?
Facelift Surgery in India costs nearly 25% of that in Western countries, and the time required depends on the type and intensity of the surgery. You can contact our company executive to know treatment options and cost involved.
Does treatment hurt?
There is minimal pain involved which goes away after a couple of days’ medication. It doesn’t affect your daily activities much.
How long of a recovery period can I expect, and what kind of help will I need during my recovery?
Bruising and swelling take 7 to 14 days to subside. The patient may be advised to avoid the sun for several weeks. Scars will fade considerably over time. The medical team will take utmost care of your medications and health to recover at the earliest.
Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for each procedure and what results are reasonable for me?
Yea. Our surgeons have performed several successful operations. You can visit the following link to see the beautiful results : Before-After Images
What results can I expect from a Face Lift?
Your skin will be firmer, tighter and younger-looking. Wrinkles and skin pigmentation will have disappeared. An intangible benefit may be a boost in human self-esteem. So be ready for a more beautiful, new you!
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
Click icon to Download Document
Our Country Specific Services
- Surgery For Kenya Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Nigerians Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Tanzanian Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Ethiopian Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Congolese Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Australian Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For New Zealand Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Canada Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Bangladeshi Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Nepal Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Afghanistan Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Uzbekistan Patients Please Click Here
Our Blog Posts
Our Patient's Experiences
facelift surgery india, facelift surgery in india, what is cost of facelift surgery india, low cost facelift surgery, affordable low cost facelift surgery india, facelift surgery advantages, tour2india4health, facelift aftercare, after facelift surgery, maxhealthcare, hiranandani hospital, dr milind wagh, dr charu Sharma, best facelift surgeons in the world, best hospitals for facelift surgery in india