Low Cost Tummy Tuck Surgery in India
Plan your Tummy Tuck Surgery in India with Tour2India4Health Consultants
Tummy Tuck Surgery also known as abdominoplasty in India is the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures that gives a smooth taut abdomen by removing excess fat and skin from the abdominal regions.Tour2India4Health is #1 Medical travel partner providing the best Tummy Tuck Surgery for over 10 years with 1000s of Satisfied Clients.
How things function at Tour2India4Health Group:
- Primary formalities - Arranging visas, accommodation, appointment with top tummy tuck surgeon by Tour2India4Health Team.
- Professionalism - Utmost care taken in selecting best suitable surgery by best of the medical fraternity, ensuring fast recovery.
- No compromising with the best - Treatment by Internationally Accredited Surgeons.
- Special packages - How much does the Tummy Tuck Surgery cost in India? We offer treatment options for abdominoplasty that suit your budget so you don't have to put your health at stake.
- Surgical services - Arrangement of transportation, pre-surgery tests, medications, stay options for kin, health food as prescribed by attending doctors.
- Other vital services - Quick visa letter, flight ticket bookings, languagtors, foreign exchange facility, hotel arrangement.
Internation Patient Experience:
I am Michelle from London. I was in serious need of tummy tuck surgery. I heard about the expert tummy tuck surgeons in India and researched about them on the internet. I came across Tour2India4Health Consultants and mailed them my query, which was answered soon after. After going through the process, and learning expert’s advice, I landed in Nagpur, India, where I was treated by very experienced surgeons. After the surgery, I feel fit and fine and can wear anything I want. All thanks to Tour2India4Health Consultants.
What is Tummy Tuck Surgery?
The term “tummy tuck” refers to a cosmetic surgery procedure is designed to help patients sculpt and tone their abdominal areas. It can give you a tighter, flatter stomach and remove or reduce the appearance of stretch marks on your lower abdomen. Whether stretched by factors such as weight gain, weight loss, pregnancy, etc., the abdomen frequently fails to return to its original shape. For such patients tummy tuck is the most preferred option.
Who is the Candidate for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
The ideal candidate for Tummy tuck procedure is
Reasonably healthy people who are relatively close to their ideal weight.
- Someone who has been unable to tone his or her abdominal region, even with the help of a healthy diet and exercise routine.
- A man who wants to flatten the difficult-to-tone stomach area.
- Woman who wants to restore her figure after pregnancy.
- Men or women who were obese at one point in their lives and still have excessive fat deposits or loose skin in the abdominal area.
- Woman who is not pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant.
- Man or woman who is not severely overweight.
- Who has realistic expectations
Best hospitals for tummy tuck surgery in India
The best hospitals for tummy tuck surgery in India have the state of the art facilities, infrastructure and the highly skilled cosmetic surgeons offering high quality treatments at the most affordable prices. The best doctors for abdominoplasty have been trained at the prestigious institutions from across the world. The hospitals in India offering the best tummy tuck surgery are located at Mumbai, Delhi, Nodia, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai, Nagpur, etc.
What is Success Rate of Tummy Tuck Surgery?
The success rate for the Tummy tuck surgery is extremely high, and patient satisfaction is almost universal. Research has shown that tummy tucks have an 80% success rate in which the patient is happy with the outcome and does not request or need additional surgery. The other 20% either are not satisfied or gain excessive weight rendering the first tummy tuck useless.
How is the Preparation for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Following steps are involved with the preparation of Tummy Tuck Surgery:
- You will probably have a preoperative appointment with your plastic surgeon. This visit may include blood tests. The most common blood test is called a CBC for "complete blood count." It is done to identify any pre-existing problems such as anemia, infections, and can provide early warnings of certain diseases, including some cancers such as leukemia or lymphoma.
- If you smoke, quit smoking for at least 2 weeks before procedure
- Usually before tummy tuck surgery, a pregnancy test will be done if you are a woman and have not gone through menopause. Your tummy tuck surgeon may also ask for a hematocrit, a related blood test that can detect anemia.
- At your preoperative appointment, you will go over all the instructions your plastic surgeon will give you. He or she may tell you to avoid certain medications before your surgery. The medications you should avoid will mostly be any products that contain aspirin or ibuprofen and any drugs or supplements that might interact badly with anesthesia.
- You may also be given a list of things to buy or have around at home while you heal after tummy tuck surgery. This list may include cold compresses (or bags of frozen peas or berries that you can use as a cold compress), antibacterial soap such as Hibiclens or Dial, and gauze and other types of dressings for your incision areas.
How Tummy Tuck Surgery Is Performed?
Tummy tuck surgery takes about 1-5 hours, depending on the extent and type of procedure performed. Most procedures are done under local anesthesia; however, this is determined by the extent of the procedure, the patient’s wishes, and the doctor’s suggestions. General anesthesia is an option too. These are following types of tummy tuck surgery:
Endoscopic Tummy Tuck Surgery:
- An endoscopic tummy tuck is a minimally invasive form of abdominoplasty. It has a shorter recovery time than other forms of tummy tuck, and it also has less scarring, swelling and bruising. It is sometimes advertised as a “scarless tummy tuck.”
- During this procedure, a number of small incisions are made, and the entire surgery is performed using long, thin instruments.
- The surgeon will tighten the abdominal muscles and may remove excess fat, but will not remove any excess skin. As such, this surgery is best suited for patients who have bulging bellies, but little excess abdominal skin.
Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery:
- A mini tummy tuck, or partial tummy tuck, is more invasive than an endoscopic tummy tuck, but still less than other forms of tummy tuck.
- It is frequently recommended for patients who are within 10% of their ideal body weight because it is less traumatic, but is somewhat less versatile than a standard tummy tuck.
- This tummy tuck technique only requires one incision, which lies low across the abdomen and is not as wide as a full tummy tuck.
- Depending on the patient's needs, the surgeon may use liposuction techniques to remove fat from under the belly button, and some muscles between the navel and the pubis may be tightened.
Traditional Tummy Tuck Surgery:
- Patient’s abdomen will be cut from hipbone to hipbone in this procedure, the option for those patients who require the most correction.
- The incision will be made low, at about the same level as patient’s pubic hair. Surgeon will then manipulate and contour the skin, tissue and muscle as needed.
- Patient’s belly button will have a new opening if he/she undergoes this procedure, because it's necessary to free navel from surrounding tissue. Drainage tubes may be placed under skin and these will be removed in a few days as surgeon sees fit.
Extended Tummy Tuck Surgery:
- This procedure is recommended for patients who have excess skin and fat located around the love handle and hip areas.
- This surgery is performed in a similar manner as a traditional tummy tucks, but it treats a larger portion of the abdomen.
- In this tummy tuck technique, the incision is much larger: in addition to stretching across the patient's lower abdomen, it reaches all the way to the back of the patient's hips.
What to Expect after Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- After your surgery, you will have drains in place to drain fluid from the surgical site. The drains will be removed when drainage has slowed or stopped.
- For the first one to two weeks, your abdomen will likely be swollen. Discomfort will be controlled by medication.
- You will have a gauze dressing on your abdomen, covered by an abdominal compression garment. Patients typically wear this for 6 weeks. Sutures are removed after approximately ten days.
- You may expect to go back to work within one to two weeks, depending on the level of activity required for your job. During the first three to six months your incision will be pink and raised. It may take up to one year before your scars flatten and fade.
What are the Benefits of Tummy tuck Surgery?
Tummy tuck benefits are more plentiful than many people realize. Tummy tuck surgery benefits are following:
- Improves the abdominal wall so it becomes firmer and flatter
- Reduces the bulge of the tummy following pregnancy
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks, especially those located below the navel
- How long you maintain your abdominoplasty benefits tends to be limited only by how well you take care of your body following surgery.
- Under the proper conditions, the results of an abdominoplasty surgery can last for many years.
What are the Risks involved with Tummy Tuck Surgery?
As with most of the surgeries, the tummy tuck procedure carries with it certain risks. While some swelling, bruising, and discomfort are normal side effects of most surgical procedures, patients may also experience such post-surgical complications as infections and blood clots, which could slow down the healing process. Surgical complications from tummy tuck surgery are rare, and risks can be greatly reduced by the selection of a well-qualified surgeon.
What are the Alternatives for Tummy Tuck?
Alternative options include:
- liposuction - fat is sucked out through small cuts in the skin
- skin creams, beauty treatments and diet supplements - some of these may help to reduce areas of fat and cellulite, but there is little scientific proof that they work
Why Tummy Tuck Surgery in India?
There are many reasons considering Tummy tuck surgery in India. Some of them are:
- India is as competitive in cost as Thailand and much superior in terms of healthcare providers, healthcare infrastructure, English speaking staff, foreign trained specialist doctors, and strict government rulings on maintaining the high standards of healthcare delivery systems.
- Many hospitals in India have set up international departments to cater especially to the international patients. The Indian government is actively promoting medical tourism in India. As a result the number of private hospitals providing quality medical care to international patients has increased over the years.
- Accommodation and hotels in India are another very good reason for medical tourism promotion in this country. India has very extensive network of all categories of hotels and motels. All big international chains of hotel are available in India and are also very competitive in terms of service and cost,
- Medical vacation and post recovery resort stay- You can choose to add a vacation visiting and sightseeing. There are numerous tourist attractions to choose from. Also you may want to extend your stay for post surgery relaxation at a spa or resort.
Tummy tuck in India is available in following cities:
What is the Cost of Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Patient can get low cost tummy tuck surgery in India as it’s the prime destination for patients looking for low cost option. Patient gets the treatment with superior quality that he or she can get. The cost difference of tummy tuck surgery in India and US is as mentioned below:
|| Procedure Cost (US$)
|Typical Minimum Cost of Tummy Tuck
|Typical Maximum Cost of Tummy Tuck
|Average Cost of Tummy Tuck
Why Tummy Tuck Surgery in India with Tour2india4health Group?
Tour2india4health Group is the pioneer in providing cosmetic treatments to International patients and many patients are satisfied with its services and results post cosmetic procedure. Tour2india4health Group offers quality Tummy tuck surgery in India to the patients and the cost is very low for the services. You just have to send a query related to cosmetic treatment and it will be answered within 24 hours by Tour2india4healthcare assistant. And he/she will help you with the further procedures to get tummy tuck surgery done in India.
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are:
FAQ - Tummy Tuck Surgery in India