Low Cost Plastic Surgery in India
Plan your Plastic Surgery in India with Tour2India4Health Consultants
Tour2India4Health is #1 Medical Value Partner of India providing best Plastic Surgery. All you have to do is send us your query, an assistant will contact you within 24 hours for interaction. The rest will be taken care of, so you only have to sit back and relax!
How things function at Tour2India4Health Group:
- Primary formalities - Arranging visas, accommodation, appointment with top Plastic Surgeon by Tour2India4Health Team.
- Professionalism - Utmost care taken in selecting best suitable surgery by best of the medical fraternity, ensuring fast recovery.
- No compromising with the best - Treatment by Internationally Accredited Surgeons.
- Special packages - Find Plastic Surgery treatment options from the best plastic surgeons in the world that suit your budget so you don't have to put your health at stake.
- Surgical services - Arrangement of transportation, pre-surgery tests, medications, stay options for kin, health food as prescribed by attending doctors.
- Other vital services - Quick visa letter, flight ticket bookings, languagtors, foreign exchange facility, hotel arrangement.
Internation Patient Experience:
Hi! Its Mrs.Hussain from Tanzania. I was very much depressed by my deformed figure. It was very difficult for me to perform daily household activities. One day I was surfing on the Web and I found Tour2india4health consultants in India. I contacted them and got very good response. They sought all my case details which I sent to them via mail. After the entire process, I reached Mumbai, India. My procedure of cosmetic surgery at hospitals of Mumbai in India went through with out any problem. After surgery I visited Agra and the Taj Mahal. Returning home, I am able to perform daily activities with ease.
What is Plastic Surgery?
Plastic surgery deals with the repair, reconstruction, or replacement of physical defects of form or function involving the skin, musculoskeletal system, cranio-maxillofacial structures, hand, extremities, breast and trunk, external genitalia or cosmetic enhancement of these areas of the body. A plastic surgeon uses cosmetic surgical principles both to improve overall appearance and to optimize the outcome of plastic surgery procedures.
What is the Success Rate of Plastic Surgery?
The success rate of Plastic surgeryis very high but depends on various factors like:
- Previous condition
- Overall health of the patient
- Type of procedure to be performed
- Experience of the surgeon
Who are the Candidates for Plastic Surgery?
There are two categories of patients, who are good candidates for plastic surgery.
- The first includes patients with a strong self-image, who are bothered by a physical characteristic that they would like to improve or change. After surgery, these patients feel good about the results and maintain a positive image about themselves.
- The second category includes patients who have a physical defect or cosmetic flaw that has diminished their self-esteem over time. These patients may adjust rather slowly after surgery, as rebuilding confidence takes time. However, as they adjust, these patients' self-image is strengthened, sometimes dramatically.
- It's important to remember that plastic surgery can create both physical changes and changes in self-esteem.
Best Plastic Surgery Hospitals in India
The Best Plastic Surgery Hospitals in India has a team of experienced technician and top plastic surgeons in India , with the latest technology to come up with effective yet minimally invasive cosmetic reconstruction methods. Some of the most successful procedures include rhinoplasty, facelift, liposuction, eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, breast reduction, tummy tuck, breast lift, hair transplant, body lift, laser resurfacing, etc. Our network hospitals are located at Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Bangalore. Chennai, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Kerala.
What are the Preparations for Plastic Surgery?
Prior to plastic surgery, it is important that you take the following precautions:
- If you smoke, stop smoking for at least 2 weeks pre-op (and anticipate no smoking for the recovery; smoking greatly increases your risk of complications).
- Obtain a copy of your doctor’s protocol.
- Fill prescriptions before surgery.
- Prepare meals. Consider quick snacks: Protein shakes, soup, applesauce, jell-O, frozen dinners, yogurt, oatmeal, cottage cheese, juice (purchase flexible straws for easier drinking) Be sure to have adequate protein – the body needs it for proper healing. Talk to your doctor about low-sodium foods to reduce swelling.
- Prepare ice packs (can also use packs of frozen veggies or fruit, gel packs, etc.) to reduce post-op swelling.
- Purchase any necessary moisturizers, scar reducing creams and petroleum jelly for incisions.
- Eye Drops (after surgery eyes may become dry).
- On the day of surgery, wear loose clothing. They will be easy to get off and on after the operation (a shirt that buttons in front).
- Follow your physician’s directions carefully.
What are the Types of Plastic Surgery Procedures?
Both women and men can benefit from plastic surgery, whether it is cosmetic or reconstructive.
Types of Plastic Surgery for Men:
- Nose Surgery: Male plastic surgery patients, who are unhappy with their noses or have some difficulty breathing through their noses, seek nose-reshaping surgery to enhance their facial features. Because of the relatively low cost and the permanence of results, Rhinoplasty is currently the most popular male plastic surgery procedure.
- Eye Lid surgery: The second most popular male plastic surgery, eye lid surgery, involves removing excess fat, muscle, and loose skin from either or both the upper and lower eyelid. This can reduce eye "droopiness," giving male plastic surgery patients a much younger physical image.
- Liposuction: Liposuction, the third most popular male plastic surgery procedure, involves removing isolated excess fat deposits from any number of areas of the body including the face, neck and chin, the hip and thigh region, the abdominal area, and even the calves and ankles. Complications from this procedure are rare and the results of this male plastic surgery are permanent.
- Baldness: Two thirds of all men suffer from male pattern baldness and there are several types of male plastic surgery that has been designed to help. Often These procedures can often include mini- or micro-grafting of hair bearing scalp from the back of the head onto the bald areas, skin flap surgery or scalp reduction surgery, and a new technique involving tissue expanders. These procedures are becoming more common because they can permanently eliminate the appearance of male baldness.
- Gynecomastia: Breast reduction surgery (gynecomastia surgery), involves the removal of excess glandular or fatty tissue from the breast area. There are several causes of gynecomastia including: alcoholism, certain types of cancer, various other medical conditions, and the use of some drugs. The number of patients undergoing this male Male plastic surgery Indiaplastic surgery is increasing due to successful and satisfying results.
- Male plastic surgery: Can greatly enhance the physical image of any man and there are several safe and effective procedures, which can boost male looks and confidence.
Types of Plastic Surgery for Women:
- Breast Augmentation: After liposuction, breast augmentation is the second most commonly performed cosmetic surgical procedure. Plastic surgeons enlarge breasts by surgical implant.
- Collagen Treatments: Collagen treatments use fat (either from a cow or from you) or synthetic fillers to plump up facial wrinkles, Collagen injections are supposed to replenish the skin’s lost collagen and give you a younger-looking face.” Risks are allergic reactions and swelling.
- Dermabrasion: A wheel or rough brush removes the upper layers of skin, revealing “new” skin with a smooth appearance and less noticeable wrinkles. Infection, scarring, and skin discoloration are possible complications of this type of plastic surgery.
- Eyelid Surgery: This cosmetic procedure lifts droopy eyelids and removes excess bags from under the eyes. Complications from eyelid surgery can include infection, blurry vision, dry eyes, and eyelid skin discoloration – but these complications are rare.
- Tummy Tuck: A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, removes excess fat and skin from the abdomen. Many women, who have tummy tucks have had multiple pregnancies and hope to tighten their loose muscles and flabby skin. If you are planning to get pregnant, a doctor doesn’t recommend tummy tucks. Complications of this type of plastic surgery include fatigue, numbness, and pain.
- Rhinoplasty: This cosmetic procedure reshapes the nose; complications can include weakened sense of smell, trouble breathing, or nosebleeds. A nose job may be covered by insurance if you have breathing problems that can be resolved by the procedure.
- Lip Augmentation: Lip augmentation plumps up the lips, making them larger, by injecting them with collagen. The body absorbs these substances over time, and so eventually, the procedure has to be repeated. Complications of this type of plastic surgery include allergic reactions, scarring, or possible nerve damage.
- Liposuction: In this type of plastic surgery, a vacuum device removes fat from the stomach, buttocks, highs things, and upper arms. “If you have lots of cellulite, liposuction can make it appear worse,” says Dr Goldberg. “Older women, who have skin that is not as elastic as it was, may not reap the advantages of the procedure.” Complications include baggy skin, fluid retention, infection, and pain
What are the Benefits of Plastic Surgery?
- Plastic surgery is currently experiencing unprecedented popularity with continuing advancements of technologies for the diverse array of procedures.
- This has inevitably led to superior results with reduced complications and side effects, leading to a higher degree of customer satisfaction.
- Consequently, more and more people are seeing the immense benefits from improving their image through plastic surgery.
- Whether a person chooses to undergo plastic surgery to improve his lifestyle or to improve his looks, there will always be emotional benefits when a person is finally able to feel comfortable in their body.
- Many people find that they are more outgoing, personable and confident when they become accustomed to their transformation and this heightened sense of self-esteem can be a benefit that lasts a lifetime.
How is the Recovery after Plastic Surgery?
- Take pain medication as prescribed. Do not wait for pain to be severe before you take a pain reliever. While a certain degree of pain is to be expected, contact your doctor if there is excessive pain that is not relieved by analgesics.
- Take all prescribed antibiotics according to schedule. Unless instructed otherwise, finish the prescription. Do not stop taking the antibiotic because you feel better.
- Avoid taking aspirin or using alcohol until your doctor tells you it is allowed.
- Change dressings or bandages according to the schedule given to you by your doctor. If you are told to wear a compression garment or elastic bandages, do so.
- Use cold compresses according to your doctor's instructions. This will help to keep the swelling and bruising to a minimum.
- Avoid moking while you are recovering. Smoking interferes with healing.
- You will have some swelling and/or bruising that may develop one to three days after your cosmetic plastic surgery. Inform your doctor if these symptoms do not begin to diminish after a few days.
- You may have numbness in the skin in the days and weeks after the surgery. This is normal and should subside within a few weeks.
- Avoid bending over or lifting heavy objects until your surgeon tells you that you can.
- Avoid contact sports for 6 to 8 weeks.
What are the Risks of Plastic Surgery?
The risk of taking plastic surgery lies in it, being an invasive procedure. People may react differently to the treatment and procedure. Sometimes a person may suffer from side effects. To avoid this, it is necessary to consult the doctor and talk out the possible pros and cons of the procedure to be taken to set proper expectations and to avoid possible undesirable side effects.
Why consider Plastic Surgery in India?
- India offers various facilities to foreign patients so that they can get low cost Plastic surgery done in India with international healthcare facilities.
- Medical tourism in India also offers holiday packages to foreign patients so that after their surgery they can visit to tourist places for their relaxation and comfort.
- Having a Plastic surgery in India is quite easy and affordable, you get first- class dental treatment with most advanced facilities in India at par or better than Europe.
- Medical tourism in India provides the best services one can get at low cost.
- Post plastic surgery patient can visit exotic beaches of Goa and Kerala, which are renowned for their natural beauty. Kerala is also famous for pure form of Ayurveda and spas for rejuvenation and other Ayurvedic cosmetic procedures.
Plastic surgery in India is available in following cities;
What is the cost of Plastic Surgery in India?
Plastic Surgery is an elective surgery. Therefore, your insurance company most likely doesn’t cover the expense of this procedure. You will be required to pay the entire amount in full, or have the total amount financed. In the US, the total cost may be $20,000 or more, and up to £15,000 in the UK, depending upon the procedure, you choose and the amount of enhancement your surgeon performs. The cost of smile procedure in India is less than 1/4th of that at London and New York. The scope of Plastic surgery in India is increasing day by day due to its low cost and better healthcare facilities.
How to consult Tour2india4health Group for Plastic Surgery in India?
- Plastic surgery in India is offered to international patients, by Tour2india4health Group with best services that too at low cost.
- In addition to medical services, it also provides complete transport, travel, accommodation and tourist assistance to the patient and his family.
- Patient just has to send a query and one of the patient coordinators will assist him / her within 24 hours.
- From that point, everything will be taken care of by that patient coordinator, like arranging VISA, accommodation, appointment with the doctor with round the clock services to make your medical tour hassle free.
- We provide well-qualified and professional doctors, surgeons, physicians, and medical staff who aid you in recovery from your ailment and ensure a safe and healthy journey back home.
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are:
FAQ - Plastic Surgery India
- Where can I find a Specialist Plastic Surgeon?
Now that you have put this question at the right place, we shall do the job for you. Give us your detailed medical report and treatment you want, and we will arrange the best Plastic Surgeon for you at the earliest.
- How soon can I return to work?
Recovering from plastic surgery takes a couple of weeks. Resuming outing may depend on the type of procedure. Your doctor will guide on going back to daily routine post surgery.
- How many people undergo cosmetic surgery each year?
As per research, around 15 million people underwent plastic surgeries in the year 2012. This number is going up every year thanks to advanced technology and expertise.
- Can I see before and after photos?
We would be more than happy if the photos of our patients can help you make decision of undergoing plastic surgery in India. Please visit our website to view photos. You can also g review their videos and testimonials.
- How is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon different from other
A Specialist Plastic Surgeon is trained and qualified to perform invasive cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, and accredited to perform surgery in public and private hospitals. This gives him an edge over other medical practitioners to excel in performing Plastic Surgery.