Penile Enhancement Surgery in India
Plan your Penile Enhancement Surgery in India with Tour2India4Health Consultants
Penile Enhancement Surgery in India is done by the surgeons who specialize in male genital system surgery. Our hospitals have state-of-art equipment that increase success rate of treatments. Tour2India4Health is a medium to make these immaculate services accessible to patients from any corner of the world. We offer low cost Penile enhancement surgery at the best hospitals in India.
How things function at Tour2India4Health Group:
Top 10 hospitals in India: Receive flawless treatment by the best medical practitioners.
Veteran surgeons: Surgery history is not new to India, and we have successfully performed over 1000s of surgeries in the modern times.
Low costs: The Penile Enhancement surgery cost and overall medical stay in India is barely 25% of what you may need to incur in western countries.
Endless benefits: The benefits of undergoing a surgery in India are endless, with nearly 0% rate of side-effects.
Mini vacation: India has a mystic quality of mesmerizing its visitors. You may wish for your fast treatment and recovery to get back on your feet for a vacation in the world’s #1 country with oldest cultural heritage and history.
Penile Enhancement Surgery
Penile Enhancement Surgery or Penoplasty, includes penis enlargement and/or lengthening, where the augmentation is either in the length of the penis, achieved by cutting the ligaments which attach it to the body to allow it to drop down further, or in the girth or width of the penis, with the use of fat transfer techniques.
Candidates for Penile Enhancement Surgery
Surgical sculpting of the penis can help three sets of people.
- People who usually suffer from malformations or deformities of the penis. On account of these deformities, the penis is cosmetically and aesthetically unsightly. Besides, in many of these cases, the patient is incapable of normal erectile ability and copulation.
- The second group of men is those with normal penises but who desire a longer or thicker penis.
- The third group, where a penile enhancement procedure might be required is female transsexuals who desire a female-to-male sex change (gender reassignment) operation.
Penile Enhancement Surgery Procedure
Penile enhancement procedures range from manual exercises to surgical procedures. At present there is no consensus in the scientific community of any non-surgical technique that permanently increases either the thickness or length of the erect penis that already falls into the normal range (4 to 6 inches). The surgical alteration of the penis, called Phalloplasty, involves, in almost every instance a change in the length and width or girth of the shaft. The changes are never made to the Corona, or head of the penis. In fact, most of the surgical changes that occur are cosmetic, and not in any manner associated with the biological mechanisms of how the penis works.
Procedures can be performed individually or at the same time, depending on your goals and your body type. All penile enhancement surgical procedures are performed as outpatient procedures in our fully accredited surgical facilities. Procedures can be performed either under local anesthesia or general anesthesia.
Types of Penile Enhancement Surgery
- Penile Lengthening - The penis is located half outside the body and half inside the body. Inside, the penis is attached to the pubic bone by the suspensory ligament. To permanently achieve a longer penis through surgical male enhancement, a small horizontal incision is made above the penis in the pubic region. The suspensory ligament is cut, allowing the penis to gain an additional 1-2 inches outside the body. Fat in the pubic region can affect the how long the penis appears. It can also affect the amount of ‘usable’ penis. Liposuction can be used during the procedure to remove excess fat in the pubic region to achieve an enhanced result. Stretching the penis after surgery is a very important part of the lengthening process. This can be performed manually as well as by using small weights. This procedure is highly individualized.
- Girth Enlargement - Men usually see about a 30% increase in the width of their erect penis after this procedure. The new width is added by wrapping thick sheets of dermal allograft beneath the skin of the penis. As for increasing penis girth through surgery, there are three procedures used by surgeons, which are Alloderm Graft, Fat Transfer or Dermal Augmentation. The basic idea behind these procedures is that fat cells or strips of tissues from other parts of the body are inserted or grafted to the penis to make it slightly fatter. A small incision in the pubic region is required to perform this procedure. There will be no incisions or scars on the penis. If penis lengthening is performed at the same time, the same incision will be used.
- Hidden Penis - A hidden penis or buried or concealed penis can occur due to multiple causes which include obesity, aging with an overlying fold of abdominal fat and skin, and a shortage of penile skin from chronic inflammation or an overly aggressive circumcision. Some men are born with a congenital fat pad that tends to make the penis indistinct. Various procedures are available to make the penis more visible. If excess skin and fat are present on the lower abdomen and pubis, the skin and fat are excised, elevating the pubic region and giving a more youthful appearance to the penis and genitalia. If fat only is present, liposuction or open surgical removal of the fat is performed. The skin of the pubis is sutured down to the underlying abdominal tissue, which prevents the penis from hiding in the pubic area. The skin at the base of the penis and scrotum is sutured to the erectile bodies, preventing the penis from retracting into fat or into the scrotum. The extent of the operation depends on the severity of the deformity.
- Penoscrotal Webbing - In some men, the scrotum extends up the underside of the penis, creating an inconspicuous junction between the penis and scrotum. This penoscrotal webbing makes the penis appear short on its undersurface. It can also cause discomfort with intercourse or difficulty using a condom. The web may be congenital or due to removal of too much skin from a circumcision. A mild web is eliminated by rearranging the tissues at the penoscrotal junction, leaving a zigzag incision. A more severe web is eliminated by excision of the web and closure with a linear scar.
- Reconstruction of Previous Surgeries - Some penile enlargement operations results in cosmetic and functional deformities. The deformities are usually corrected in revision or reconstructive surgery. It is usually not very painful. Most patients are required to stay nearby for about 3-4 postoperative days. All wound closures are performed with meticulous plastic surgical techniques.
Follow Up Care Post Penile Enhancement Surgery
- Results are dependent upon the size of the penis. A larger penis will generally see a larger result
- You can expect to be sore in the groin area for about 10 days following the procedure.
- The scrotum will likely experience some bruising and swelling that can last up to 2 or 3 weeks.
- Most patients are able to return to non strenuous activities after 2-3 days, week after a week and regular activities after a month.
- Sexual activity after penis lengthening surgery can be resumed after about a month.
- Loss of sensation is extremely rare. Some patients may notice a change in erection angle. After surgery an erection tends to become more horizontal.
- The patient should contact the surgeon immediately if he notices any signs of infection or if he experiences bleeding or a sudden increase in pain.
Advantages of Penile Enhancement Surgery
Results vary enormously depending upon both the patient and the skill of the individual surgeon, so outcomes for cosmetic surgery procedures will always be more variable than those for less invasive non-surgical treatments. It is also important to have realistic expectations of what penoplasty can achieve to avoid disappointment with the results. The primary advantage of cosmetic penis enlargement surgery is psychological. Men who think they have a small penis are convinced that a bigger penis will make them more masculine or a better lover. For them, surgery could result in a boost in self esteem. Men who undergo penile implant surgery for erectile dysfunction (ED) or Peyronies disease can benefit psychologically and physically by being able to achieve an erection. While implants are the most invasive treatment for ED, they also have a very high satisfaction rate, reportedly as high as 75%. Men with Peyronies disease report slightly lower satisfaction rates.
Risks Associated with Penile Enhancement Surgery
Like all surgical procedures, there is always a possibility of complications or side effects and, although rare, these can include bleeding, infection, a reaction to the anesthesia, blood or fluid collection underneath the skin, and an irregular or a “lop-sided” appearance to the penis after the operation. Most notably with the enlargement procedure where lumps may occur due to the position of the fat; massaging of the shaft can resolve this.
In general sexual performance is not known to be effected by surgery. Following penile enhancement surgery you should expect some pain and discomfort for a few days which can be treated with over-the-counter or prescribed pain relief tablets. There will normally be some swelling, numbness and bruising to the area, which should fade after a couple of weeks.
Penile Enhancement Surgery in India
India has some of the finest surgeons of the world. These surgeons specialize in male genital system surgery which includes surgical treatment procedures for penis widening, penis lengthening, glanular enhancement, and penis curvature correction. India has a plenty of state-of-the-art surgery centers located in different cities that are conveniently accessible. These major hospitals are just blocks from world-class hotels, restaurants, and shopping. Indian hospitals offer a full range of cosmetic surgical procedures for both men and women. The surgeons are board-certified in the fields of plastic surgery and urology. Patients from all over the world come for the specialized care offered in India. There exists the highest quality surgical care in a private and comfortable setting which is highly required in critical surgeries like penile enhancement.
Cities in India offering Ligament Surgery at some of the best and top orthopedic surgery hospitals are as follows;
Cost of Penile Enhancement Surgery in India
In countries like United States, the expenses incurred by elective surgeries like penile enhancement surgery are not covered in the insurance plan. Moreover the cost of such surgeries is extremely high. Hospitals in India offer penile enhancement surgery in incredibly low prices. The cost of penile enlargement surgery is less than 60% of the total cost incurred for the same treatment and surgery in US and other western countries. This includes the hospital fee, consultation charges, hotel accommodation, travel expenditure, etc.
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are:
| Copyright © 2015 www.tour2india4health.com All Rights Reserved.