Laser Cosmetic Surgery in India
Plan your Laser Cosmetic Surgery in India with Tour2India4Health Consultants
Laser Cosmetic Surgery in India are performed by the surgeons and other medical practitioners in India stand #1 in their respective field. Our hospitals have state-of-art centres for cosmetic surgery and dermatology, the latest equipments that increase success rate of treatments. Tour2India4Health is a medium to make these immaculate services accessible to patients from any corner of the world. We offer low cost laser cosmetic surgery at the best hospitals in India.
How things function at Tour2India4Health Group:
Top 10 hospitals in India: Receive flawless treatment by the best medical practitioners.
Veteran surgeons: India has a wide array of #1 surgeons, highly experienced with maximum guarantee of 100% positive results.
Successful record: Surgery history is not new to India, and we have successfully performed over 1000s of surgeries in the modern times.
Low costs: The Laser Cosmetic Surgery cost and overall medical stay in India is barely 25% of what you may need to incur in western countries.
Endless benefits: The benefits of undergoing a surgery in India are endless, with nearly 0% rate of side-effects.
Mini vacation: India has a mystic quality of mesmerizing its visitors. You may wish for your fast treatment and recovery to get back on your feet for a vacation in the world’s #1 country with oldest cultural heritage and history.
Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASER) works by producing a coherent beam of light at one particular wavelength. Each wavelength is uniquely absorbed by a specific target such as brown pigment, blood vessels, or water in skin cells. The laser beam can be varied in its intensity and pulse duration as needed for a particular condition. Many surgical procedures are performed using lasers. General surgeons use a variety of laser wavelengths and laser delivery systems to cut, coagulate, vaporize or remove tissue. Nowadays laser surgery is widely used in different areas of specialization such as cosmetic, dermatology, dentistry, head and neck surgery, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, podiatry, urology and in the treatment of certain cancers.
Types of Lasers Used in Cosmetic Surgery
There are various kind of lasers available today depending on the source producing the laser. Each of them have specific range of utility, depending on its wavelength and penetration. Some commonly used lasers are enumerated below.
- Carbon Dioxide Laser - It is used for treating acne scars, chicken pox scars, fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, rhinophyma, actinic chelitis.
- Erbium YAG Laser/ Nd-YAG Laser - It is used for treatment of wrinkles, acne scars (resurfacing), precancerous lesions, removal of blue tattoos, deep (professional) tattoos and dermal pigmented lesions
- Pulsed Dye Laser - It is use to treat vascular lesions like Portwine stains, nevus flemmus, hemangiomas, keloids, hypertrophic scars. It is also used to treat pigmented nevi. Long pulsed dye laser is used to treat fine veins,telangiectasia and blushing.
- Diode Laser - In dark skin long pulsed diode laser is preferred. diode laser in long pulsed mode is also used for treatment of leg veins.
- Alexandrite Laser - Rapid pulsed alexandrite is used to remove tattoos, benign pigmented lesions. Long pulsed Alexandrite laser is used for hair removal.
- Argon Laser - Argon laser is used to treat skin diseases like A-V malformations, Hemangiomas, fine veins, spider nevi and acne rosacea
- Ruby Laser - it is used to remove tattoos, brown pigmented disorders like actinic lentigenes, freckles, nevi and 'cafe-au-lait' spots,dilated blue veins,peri orbital pigmentation.
Types of Laser Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal provides solution for unwanted hair. It works because lasers are able to target melanin in the hair follicle, disabling it from further growth and putting an end to routine shaving, irritation and waxing. The skin is left looking and feeling smoother, softer and silkier. Treatment depends on the thickness of individual hair, how dark the hair is, and the hair's growth cycle. Hair will decrease in density after each session of laser hair removal.
- Brown Spots and Hyperpigmentation - Brown spots on the skin can be caused by a variety of conditions including birthmarks, sun exposure, melasma and aging. Lasers and other therapeutic agents can be used to treat all of these conditions by targeting cells that contain pigment. Small brown spots such as age spots on the face or backs of the hands diffuse brown spots such as freckles on the chest or arms, and flat birthmarks on the face or body all respond well to laser treatment. Removal is permanent, but new spots may develop as you continue to age. Periodic touch-ups can be done.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing - Laser resurfacing can reduce the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, uneven pigmentation and scarring. There are many different options available for laser resurfacing.
- Nonablative laser skin resurfacing is designed to increase collagen production, improving wrinkles and depressed scars by plumping them out from below.
- Fractional resurfacing decreases uneven pigmentation and increases collagen production to improve skin texture, decrease wrinkles and lessen scarring. The laser works by creating multiple, microscopic columns in the skin. Treatments can be either ablative or microablative, and both the number of treatments and degree of recovery time will depend on the particular type of laser that is used.
- CO2 resurfacing offers the most dramatic results, but downtime is significant. This procedure is reserved for patients with extensive wrinkling and photo damage or for patients with severe acne scarring.
- Acne Treatments - Lasers are a wonderful option for acne patients who do not want to take long-term antibiotics. Lasers work by targeting and shrinking the oil gland. They also stimulate the growth of collagen so acne scars can be improved at the same time the acne is being treated. Because acne lasers shrink oil glands, they are useful for patients with enlarged oil glands, or sebaceous hyperplasia. Patients with oily skin may note a decrease in oil production after several treatments.
- Stretch Mark Treatment - Stretch marks (striae) affect both men and women and are most common after pregnancy, growth spurts, and gaining or losing a significant amount of weight in a short amount of time. New combination therapies have made it possible to achieve dramatic improvement of both new and old stretch marks, and in some cases, diminish them so much that they can no longer be seen. Because no two patients are alike, treatment plans differs from patient to patient.
- Fractional Laser Therapy - It is the mainstay of treatment for stretch marks that are white or where texture is an issue. These lasers work by stimulating new collagen growth at a molecular level. A small column of thermal injury is produced in the skin that then stimulates your body to develop new collagen as part of the healing response. Results are incremental over a series of treatments and maximal improvement is generally seen about a year after the final session. Collagen Induction Therapy also called as micro needling, may be added to the laser treatments for optimal remodeling potential. When the stretch marks are red, the pulsed dye laser can be added to reduce redness and further enhance collagen growth.
- Vascular Birthmarks - Lasers can destroy the targeted blood vessel (Telangiectasias) without harming the surrounding tissue. They may be caused by rosacea, sun exposure, medications, hormones and the aging process. Severe cases can be embarrassing and symptomatic. Treatments last for about 30 minutes, depending on the area, and feel like the snap of a rubber band on the skin.
- Tattoo Removal - Almost any type of tattoo, including permanent makeup, can be safely and effectively removed with laser treatments. Lasers work because different wavelengths of light are able to target different colors of tattoo ink. When the tattoo particles absorb the laser energy, they are broken up into tiny fragments which are carried away by the body's natural cleansing process. Black ink is the easiest to remove, while red and orange are more difficult. Yellow ink cannot be removed with lasers at this time.
- Scar Treatment - The approach for scar treatment is usually a combination of treatment modalities, depending on the type of scar present. The optimal time to treat surgical or traumatic scars is approximately 1-3 months after the injury when the wound has had time to heal and the scar is fresh and pink. Once the scar is white, it is more difficult to treat, but can still improve with special lasers. Acne scars can also be treated with the help of laser cosmetic surgery.
- Facial Rejuvenation - Non-ablative and fractional lasers are designed to gently combat the effects of aging and loss of collagen. Both laser technologies deliver laser energy into the deep layers of the skin without affecting the skin's surface. Collagen production is gradually increased, improving wrinkles and tightening sagging skin by plumping it up from below. Because it takes time for collagen to grow, a series of at least 4 to 6 treatments is recommended, depending on your individual skin type and degree of photoaging. Facial rejuvenation also addresses specific concerns such as brown spots, broken capillaries, wrinkles from dynamic facial muscles, and overall volume loss. Brown spots can be treated with lasers that target pigment. Broken capillaries are treated with lasers targeting blood vessels.
Advantages of Laser Cosmetic Surgery
The advantages of using lasers are reduction of blood loss, decrease in postoperative discomfort, reduction of wound infection, decrease in spreading of certain cancers and better wound healing. Lasers can be used to reduce wrinkles around the lips or eyes and sometimes the entire face. The laser softens fine wrinkles and removes certain blemishes on the face. Certain types of birthmarks respond remarkably well to laser treatment. The laser effects a reduction in the size of abnormal blood vessels that cause these birthmarks. This in turn promotes a lightening in the color of the birthmark. Skin growths, facial 'spider veins,' warts, and some tattoos can also be removed by laser surgery. Another procedure that uses lasers is hair transplant. Lasers are used to prepare the area where the hair transplants will be placed.
Laser Cosmetic Surgery in India
In India, most of the private hospitals have state-of-the-art centre for cosmetic surgery and dermatology. A wide range of cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures are available for personal enhancement. Most of the hospitals in India have a unique centre where ultramodern lasers are extensively used for many dermatological conditions, surgeries, and post-operative care to achieve even better results. These hospitals are widely known for providing the most effective treatment of the most advanced cosmetic surgery. The health care professionals working with these hospitals keep in mind the privacy, safety and the comfort of their patients. The doctors and staff work closely with each patient during his recovery time. The operating rooms are well-equipped with hospital standard monitoring devices.
Cities in India offering Ligament Surgery at some of the best and top orthopedic surgery hospitals are as follows;
Cost of Laser Cosmetic Surgery in India
In almost every country, cosmetic surgery procedures are not covered under the health insurance plan. Patients are responsible to pay for these procedures. Financing such surgeries is always a problem for most of the people. Millions of cosmetic surgery aspirants travel to India each year that has made India one of the most sought-after destinations for laser cosmetic surgery. People are attracted towards the best quality of healthcare services, accredited medical facilities, and internationally trained and qualified health care professionals and travel to India for their health care needs.
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are:
| Copyright © 2015 www.tour2india4health.com All Rights Reserved.