Arm Lift Surgery in India
Plan your Arm Lift Surgery in India with Tour2India4Health Consultants
Tour2India4Health is #1 Medical Tourism company of India catering best Arm Lift Surgery. All you have to do is send us your query; an assistant will contact you within 24 hours for interaction. The rest will be taken care of, so you only have to sit back and relax!
How things function at Tour2India4Health Group:
- First-line services - Arranging visas, accommodation, appointment with top Cosmetic Surgeon by Tour2India4Health Team.
- Professionalism – Ultimate selection of best suitable surgery among provisional medical fraternity, benefiting with fast recovery.
- No bargain with the best - Treatment in top hospitals JCI accredited and experienced surgeons.
- Special packages - Find Cosmetic Surgery treatment options that is budgetfriendly along with quality health care.
- Surgical services - Arrangement of transportation, pre-surgery tests, medications, stay options for kin, health food as prescribed by attending doctors.
- Other basic services - Quick visa letter, flight ticket bookings, language translator, foreign exchange facility, hotel arrangement.
Internation Patient Experience:
Mrs Adikoye Nigeria
Arm Lift Surgery in India
I am Mrs Adikoye From Nigeria and was in India for Arm lift surgery through Tour2india4health with the best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai. Arm lift surgery back there in Nigeria is very expensive and was aware about medical tourism in India. Due to affordability with guaranty of success, I started looking for medical tourism companies in India, which can help me getting my Arm lift surgery in India at a low cost. Indian Company tour2india4health was found to be trustable and reliable with best services and economical price. Completing all the formalities and had my Arm lift surgery, with miraculous results I was happy and satisfied. With the best medical facilities, top surgeon, hospital and staff were caring and nice. I am grateful to tour2india4health consultants. I will be more than happy by recommending the services from Tour2india4health for low cost Arm lift surgery in India with the best Arm lift surgeon in Mumbai India associated with Tour2india4health Consultant.
Arm Lift Surgery in India
Everyone wants to look as youthful as possible and one of the ways to acquire this is by having shapely contoured arms. Over time, and especially when too much weight is lost, the skin of the arms begins to sag and they become anaesthetic. As a component of body contouring, arm lift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is meant to firm up the arm and eliminate skin redundancy in this specific area of the body.
Most of the people pay little attention to the size and shape of their upper arms, unless they are too big or floppy. Arm lift cosmetic surgery tightens the skin and tones tissue and muscle to smooth and contour your arm between the elbow and armpit.
Realistic expectations: An optimal face lift candidate should understand not only what face lifts can accomplish, but also the limitations of facial plastic surgery procedures. Consulting with a qualified plastic surgeon can help a patient attain the information needed to make the right decision about face lift surgery.
Know affectionately as ‘bat wings’, this excess arm skin will usually extend beyond the junction of the arm and the armpit. This more commonly occurs in women and much less so in men. The greater the weight loss, the greater the bat wing will be and Arm Lift Surgery is the ultimate option for both men and women.
The final result of arm lift surgery is skin that is smooth, contoured and very healthy looking.
Arm Lift Surgery:
With age, arm skin can become loose and flabby. Arm lift surgery corrects sagging arms and tightens the skin of the arms thus removing that extra skin of the arms and giving them back the firmness. An arm lift is often combined with other cosmetic procedures, such as liposuction, thigh lift, and a tummy tuck in order to sculpt the body and create a slimmer and more defined appearance.
Arm Lift Surgery is performed to;
Reduce localized pockets of fat in the upper arm region
Reduce excess sagging skin that droops downward
Tighten and smooth the underlying supportive tissue that defines the shape of the arms
Arm Lift Surgery Candidate:
Arm Lift is the surgically recontouring of the arms. Arm lift plastic surgery can be performed on a large variety of patients. Candidates for arm list surgery are people who are looking for;
- More youthful appearance by correcting sagging arms
- Have lost skin elasticity due to aging
- Improvement in the way they look
- Patients with excess and sagging folds of skin after weight loss
- Patients who are not significantly overweight
- Good general health
- More realistic in their expectations
Not a Candidate for Arm Lift Surgery:
You may not be a suitable candidate for Arm Lift surgery if;
- People who are obese and need to loose a great deal of weight
- People who are physically unfit
- Patients who have undergone a mastectomy should never have arm lift surgery
- Smokers, drunkers, drug addicts
- Infections in the sweat glands under the arm
- Healing problems after previous operations
- Suffers from chronic medical conditions such as: asthma, arthritis, heart diseases and diabetes, etc
Types of Arm Lift Surgery
An arm lift is a safe and satisfying procedure that can greatly improve the appearance of your upper arm. Below are the types of arm lift surgery and your plastic surgeons will discuss with you about which type of arm lift surgery is suitable for you.
- Upper Arm Lift : An upper arm lift reshapes the under portion of the upper arm from the underarm region to the elbow. This is normally performed to remove extra skin following heavy weight loss.
- Mini Arm Lift : If there is not enough sagging skin on the arm to warrant a full upper arm lift, a mini arm tuck may be in order. This is done by making a small incision in the armpit region that may extend a short distance onto the inside of the upper arm.
- Long Scar Arm Lift Surgery : Extended, or long-scar, procedures can leave a scar that runs from the elbow to the armpit and sometimes onto the trunk or chest of the body. The extended surgery is often for individuals with an excessive amount of skin often seen in patients with extreme weight loss.
Short Scar Arm Lift Surgery : The short scar technique will create a beautiful improvement in contour with a well camouflaged excision of excess or loose skin in the inner arm.
Incision length and pattern depend on the amount and location of excess skin to be removed, as well as the best judgment of your plastic surgeon. Incision length and pattern depend on the amount and location of excess skin to be removed, as well as the best judgment of the surgeon. The types of incisions are;
- Inner Arm Incision
- Back of the Arm Incision
- Minimal Incision
Benefits of Arm Lift Surgery in India:
Every woman bemoans the extra bulge she carries under her arms, which is why arm lift surgery is becoming a popular cosmetic procedure.Arm Lift surgery will help you get rid of the extra fat and skin after losing weight, the results are well worth it. To be able to get the lean and shapely arms that you have always longed for, Arm lift surgery is the best option available. Some of the benefits are as follows;
- The surgery does not require hospitalization.
- A more youthful appearance and thinner contour to the arms.
- Reduction of flabbiness, extra skin and fat especially in the upper inner arms
- You can return to work and resume your daily activities within 2 week
- This procedure is long-lasting
Preparation for Arm Lift Surgery:
Your surgeon will usually order pre-op lab tests to confirm your health status. Your will also be prescribed with supplements to take before and after the surgery, to help prepare and recover faster and without complications.
Your doctor will recommend you to stop taking Pharmaceuticals containing acetylsalicylic acid (Acylpirin, Aspirin, and Anopyrin etc.) 3 weeks prior your arm lift surgery as these medicines decrease clotting time of blood.
In case you are a smoker, you will be advised to stop smoking or at least to cut down on cigarettes. Smoking slows down recovery process and it can also increase a risk or complications.
Arm Lift Surgery Procedure:
Arm lift surgery is mainly opted for combating the problems of batwings. Arm Lift surgery is performed as an outpatient procedure in the plastic surgeon's office under local anesthesia with sedation. The entire procedure of Arm Lift surgery takes about an hour per arm.
During this operation, a surgeon removes the loose skin and tissue and sews it back up again. Your surgeon will first mark the area of excess skin. Incisions will be made for the surgery. Excess skin will be cut off in an elliptical or triangular shape. Fatty tissue will also be suctioned at the same time. Special drains may be placed to improve healing, and will be removed some three days later.
Risks of Arm Lift Surgery:
The most common risks associated with this type of surgery include, but are not limited to;
- Hand swelling
- Loss of sensation
- A reaction to anesthesia
- Seromas (masses of fluid that develop along the incision line)
Recovering from Arm Lift Surgery:
- Once the surgery is completed, the area will be cured and you will be put bandages to protect the incision lines.The healing process will continue for several weeks until you see the final results. Use prescribed painkillers as and when required.
- Upper and lower arm lift recovery times are one to two weeks. Swelling and redness usually disappear after a month, and numbness may last for few months. Any drains and stitches are removed after five to ten days and a surgical stocking will need to be worn for three to four weeks.
- You can return to work after about two weeks, and to the gym after four to six weeks.
- Your Scare will lighten in color after about 6 months from the operation.
Result From Arm Lift Surgery:
Following arm lift surgery, many patients experience;
- An immediate improvement in their self-esteem and a greater self-confidence
- A smoother and more attractive appearance of your arms
- Find greater access to different clothing styles and fashions especially dresses, swim suits and tank tops
- Less self-conscious at the gym, around the pool, or at the beach
- Natural and presentable appearance that lasts the rest of your life and you always looks better
Arm Lift Surgery in India:
- Arm lift surgery in India has changed and improved according to the course of time.India h?? now become th? leaders in providing quality arm lift cosmetic surgery procedure.
- Arm lift surgery in India is provided with excellent medical facilities at some of the best hospitals in India. Significant cost differences exist between European countries and India when it comes to medical treatment.
- Recovery and recuperation from Arm lift surgery in India can be enjoyed surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery in the world at pristine beaches of Goa and Kerala.
- Th? extensive clinical care ?nd low cost package f?r arm lift surgery is attracting many global natives to India.
- Arm lift surgery in India is available at an affordable price at various cosmetic clinics in cities like.
Cost of Arm Lift Surgery in India:
- Undergoing an arm lift surgery is a completely optional procedure. It is entirely dependent on a patient’s preference. The average arm lift cost is only a fraction compared to the price of other cosmetic surgery procedures. Arm lift surgery in India is available at a very affordable price.
- The cost of arm lift surgery varies with the type of facility and the country you choose to get the procedure done. Low cost arm lift surgery in India has become the preferential choice for many people around the world.
- The surgical cost of arm lift surgery in India include;
- Surgeon's fee
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Post-surgery garments
- Medical tests
The following cost table shows the huge difference between the cost of arm lift surgery in India with other major countries in the world
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are: