Abdominoplasty Surgery in India
Plan your Abdominoplasty Surgery in India with Tour2India4Health Consultants
Tour2India4Health is Ace Medical Tourism Company of India providing best Abdominoplasty Surgery for over 10 years with 1000s of Satisfied Clients.
How things function at Tour2India4Health Group:
Primary formalities – arrangements for visa invitations, accommodation, scheduling appointment with top tummy tuck surgeon by Tour2India4Health Team.
Professionalism - utmost care is taken in selecting best and advance method of surgery ensuring best and fast recovery results under supervision of expert surgeons.
No compromise in supremacy - Treatment by Internationally Accredited Surgeons.
Special packages - Find Abdominoplasty Surgery treatment options that suit your budget so you don't have to put your health at stake.
Surgical services – proper scheduling and alignment of pre-surgery tests, medications, stay options for kin, health food as recommended by attending consultants.
Other vital service support - flight ticket bookings, language assistants, foreign exchange facility, hotel arrangement, domestic transport arrangement.
Internation Patient Experience:
Ms. Meshelle From USA
USA Patient for Abdominoplasty Surgery at Hospital of Chennai in India
USA patient Meshelle, visited India for her Abdominoplasty surgery at hospital of Chennai in India and Tour2india4health Consultants guided her to receive supreme services from experienced cosmetic surgeon. Treatment destination as India was recommended by her co-worker and she found it better option until she found Tour2india4health in the net that assisted her in having an Abdominoplasty surgery at hospital of Chennai in India. Then she came in touch with Dr Dheeraj Bojwani, and she was pleasantly surprised by honest and realistic answers. The prompt and genuine service of Tour2india4health Consultants made me stop with the team of dr. dheeraj bojwani for Abdominoplasty surgery arranged at hospital of Chennai in India. Dr Dheeraj Bojwani and his team for their help and support.
Abdominoplasty Surgery in India
What is Abdominoplasty Surgery?
Abdominoplasty surgery consists of the removal of all the skin and fat that exceed on the middle and lower region of the abdomen. It is also called an apronectomy. The end result is to improve the shape of the anterior abdominal wall and to decrease the bulging that can occur between the umbilicus and the pubic bone area.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Abdominoplasty Surgery?
A good candidate for abdominoplasty surgery is someone who is close to their ideal weight, but has loose abdominal skin and weakened abdominal muscles either from pregnancy or weight loss. He/she is considered an ideal candidate for abdominoplasty if candidate
- Is close to their ideal body weight (within 30%)
- Wants to remove specific areas of loose skin or fat that is diet- and exercise-resistant
- Weight has been stable for 6 months or more
- Has good skin tone and elasticity
- Has realistic expectations
- Is emotionally stable
- Understands the risks of surgery
What is the Success Rate of Abdominoplasty Surgery?
Abdominoplasty surgery success rate is extremely high, and patient satisfaction is almost universal. Research has shown that abdominoplasty have an 80% success rate in which the patient is happy with the outcome and does not request or need additional surgery. The other 20% either are not satisfied or gain excessive weight rendering the first abdominoplasty useless.
How is the Preparation for Abdominoplasty Surgery?
- If you smoke, quit smoking for at least 2 weeks before Abdominoplasty surgery procedure
- Usually before tummy tuck surgery, a pregnancy test will be done if you are a woman and have not gone through menopause. Your tummy tuck surgeon may also ask for a hematocrit, a related blood test that can detect anemia.
- At your preoperative appointment, you will go over all the instructions your plastic surgeon will give you. He or she may tell you to avoid certain medications before abdominoplasty surgery. The medications you should avoid will mostly be any products that contain aspirin or ibuprofen and any drugs or supplements that might interact badly with anesthesia.
- You may also be given a list of things to buy or have around at home while you heal after tummy tuck surgery. This list may include cold compresses (or bags of frozen peas or berries that you can use as a cold compress), antibacterial soap such as Hibiclens or Dial, and gauze and other types of dressings for your incision areas.
What are the Types of Abdominoplasty Surgery?
There are several different types of abdominoplasty procedures. The type that is best for you depends on whether you need to have muscles tightened, skin tightened, fat removed, or a combination of any of those factors. Most surgeons do not perform every technique and some may try to 'one-size-fits-all' you for a sale. Be sure to determine all of your option.
Endoscopic Abdominoplasty Surgery:
An endoscopic Abdominoplasty is a minimally invasive form of abdominoplasty. It has a shorter recovery time than other forms of Abdominoplasty, and it also has less scarring, swelling and bruising. It is sometimes advertised as a “scarless Abdominoplasty."
During this procedure, a number of small incisions are made, and the entire surgery is performed using long, thin instruments.
The surgeon will tighten the abdominal muscles and may remove excess fat, but will not remove any excess skin. As such, this surgery is best suited for patients who have protruding bellies, but little excess abdominal skin.
Mini Abdominoplasty Surgery:
- A mini Abdominoplasty, or partial Abdominoplasty, is more invasive than an endoscopic Abdominoplasty, but still less than other forms of Abdominoplasty.
- It is frequently recommended for patients who are within 10% of their ideal body weight because it is less traumatic, but is somewhat less versatile than a standard Abdominoplasty.
- This Abdominoplasty technique only requires one incision, which lies low across the abdomen and is not as wide as a full Abdominoplasty.
- In this procedure, the navel is left intact and does not need to be recreated.
- Depending on the patient's needs, the surgeon may use liposuction techniques to remove fat from under the belly button, and some muscles between the navel and the pubis may be tightened.
Traditional Abdominoplasty Surgery:
- Patient’s abdomen will be cut from hipbone to hipbone in this procedure, the option for those patients who require the most correction.
- The incision will be made low, at about the same level as patient’s pubic hair. Surgeon will then manipulate and contour the skin, tissue and muscle as needed.
- Patient’s belly button will have a new opening if he/she undergoes this procedure, because it's necessary to free navel from surrounding tissue. Drainage tubes may be placed under skin and these will be removed in a few days as surgeon sees fit.
Extended Abdominoplasty Surgery:
- This procedure is recommended for patients who have excess skin and fat located around the love handle and hip areas.
- This surgery is performed in a similar manner as a traditional Abdominoplasty, but it treats a larger portion of the abdomen.
- In this Abdominoplasty technique, the incision is much larger: in addition to stretching across the patient's lower abdomen, it reaches all the way to the back of the patient's hips.
How is the Recovery after Abdominoplasty Surgery?
- A patient can expect incapacity during the first 2 weeks after abdominoplasty surgery. There is bruising, pain and swelling on the abdominal area. In about 4 weeks, a patient may go back to work.
- In a month or two, the patient can do some strenuous activities but with caution. A consultation with the plastic surgeon will help determine if certain activities are allowed during the first month/s after abdominoplasty surgery.
- During abdominoplasty recovery, scarring of the abdominal area should be expected. It usually takes 6 to 12 months for the scars to fade. Smoother abdominal area results after a year or two after the surgery.
- Abdominoplasty recovery is an important aspect to discuss with a plastic surgeon if you are considering this procedure. Talk to your doctor about all the factors and practices that can help you during abdominoplasty recovery to fully benefit from the procedure.
What are the Benefits of Abdominoplasty Surgery?
The benefits of a properly performed Abdominoplasty surgery are abundant.
- The most impressive of these is the removal of the loose flabby abdominal skin that most patients thought would never go away.
- Another significant benefit is that the skin removed is usually the skin that contains stretch marks.
- In addition to the removal of excess skin, fat, and stretch marks, the underlying muscles are tightened. This markedly flattens the stomach, enhances the contour, and provides an hourglass figure.
- Overall, this procedure dramatically flattens the abdomen creating a sleeker, more attractive figure.
What are the Risks of Abdominoplasty Surgery?
Although serious complications are rare abdominoplasty involves some risks. Abdominoplasty is major surgery, and a patient should be completely informed about all tummy tuck risks before deciding that he or she is a good candidate for abdominoplasty. Some of the risks include but are not limited to:
- Poor healing resulting in unusually prominent scarring
- Reactions to anesthesia
What are the Alternatives of Abdominoplasty Surgery?
Alternative options include:
- liposuction - fat is sucked out through small cuts in the skin
- skin creams, beauty treatments and diet supplements - some of these may help to reduce areas of fat and cellulite, but there is little scientific proof that they work
Abdominoplasty Surgery India:
- Due to the high costs of Abdominoplasty surgery in the United States, the waiting lists in the United Kingdom, Australia and Canada and the lack of high tech medical procedures in many third world countries, medical tourism is expected to blossom into a ten billion dollar business world-wide. Recognizing this trend Indian government, large corporations, hospitals, and doctors are flooding the Indian medical tourism market with choices, and prices are dropping.
- India boasts volumes of its excellently maintained healthcare providers by stringent government controls on the policies for control of promotion and advertisement, thus not visible much in news papers, magazines and electronic media. But certainly as good as other regional healthcare providers like Singapore and Thailand.
- India is as competitive as Singapore in the quality of healthcare, through it world class facilities of hospitals and clinics, latest machines in healthcare and more over world class renowned surgeons and doctors that it has more in number then any regional healthcare providers.
Abdominoplasty surgery in India is available in following cities:
What is the Cost of Abdominoplasty Surgery in India?
- India is the most preferred medical tourism destination as it provides low cost Abdominoplasty surgery option for national and international medical tourists.
- The cost of Abdominoplasty surgery in India is almost ¼ of the cost that in UK, US and other developed countries.
- The chart below shows the cost comparison of Abdominoplasty surgery in India and other countries.
How to Plan Abdominoplasty Surgery in India with Tour2india4health Group?
Tour2india4health Group is one of the leading medical tourism companies in India providing abdominoplasty surgery in India. You just have to send us a query regarding Abdominoplasty surgery and within 24 hours an assistant will contact you for further details and interaction. From that point everything will be taken care of by that assistant, like arranging VISA, accommodation, appointment with the doctor with round the clock services to make your medical tour hassle free. We provide well qualified and professional doctors, surgeons, physicians, and medical staff who aid you in recovery from your ailment and ensure a safe and healthy journey back home.
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are: